chapter 12

the next morning, a fresh, chilly early morning!

Mark and the black rabbit stand in front of the no-name community home building and prepare to leave to pick up the new recruits who arrived this afternoon.

"Mr Ren, we will go pick up these guests, don't worry, the black rabbit will definitely be able to persuade them to join!" the black rabbit said to Ren in a confident tone.

"hey! brat! don't worry, I'll coax them by force if they don't want to! haha!" Mark said with a sly smile on his mouth.

"W-well Mr. Mark, don't be too hard on them" Ren began to sweat at Mark's words.

"Alright Mr. Ren, we will go first!" the black rabbit said to Ren.

then Mark and the black rabbit left, Mark immediately grabbed the black rabbit's waist without saying and it made the black rabbit flush a little, after which Mark teleported and disappeared directly from the place with the black rabbit.

In a forest with a pretty beautiful lake, Mark and the black rabbit appeared.

"Ahh! Mark-kun! Next time don't suddenly grab my waist and teleport without notification!" The black rabbit complained a little to Mark with a cute expression.

"haha! If we just ran to come here, it would take too long and take a lot of time! Better to go my way right?" Mark said with a smile at the corner of his mouth. After Mark practiced reaching the peak of origin cultivation, the blood saiyan characteristics started to appear in him, so Mark's trait had started to get a little wild like saiyan.

"Y-yeah that's true, but next time tell me first!" The black rabbit kept complaining and puffed its cheeks a little, looking even cuter which made Mark want to push the black rabbit down immediately.

"ahem, alright, alright! now let's wait for their arrival here!" Mark coughed falsely and immediately changed the subject.

"hum!" the black rabbit snorted and immediately said to Mark, "looks like they haven't arrived yet, it's still morning anyway"

"Yeah! You're right! We better relax while waiting for their arrival!" after saying, Mark immediately called the throne and brought up a tree beside the throne which was full of various kinds of fruit, Mark sat on his throne while eating the fruit.

"Hey black rabbit! You better come and sit on my lap while eating this delicious fruit together!" Mark said with a sly smile to the black rabbit.

The black rabbit who listened to Mark's invitation immediately said, "No! You must have a dirty thought about me to ask me to sit on your lap! I will not be fooled by your tricks!" black rabbit said.

"Haah, this black rabbit, although a bit innocent but still quite smart! Come on, let's sit down" Mark sighed. then Mark brought up a chair for the black rabbit.

"heii! "then the black rabbit sat and waited for the arrival of three new recruits.

After the two of them waited a long time, Mark looked up and saw three black dots in the sky, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and said, "Looks like our friend has arrived, Come on-!"

"kyaaa!" a girl's scream was heard.

"w-where am i!" the boy's voice was loud

the three of them fell from the sky at a fairly high speed.

Splaaaaash!

"I can't believe this! on top of being dragged here, i was thrown from the sky!" the girl with black hair and white clothes said complaining.

"same with us, damn it!" a teenager with blonde hair wearing school clothes said.

"are you okay?" asked a girl with brown hair to a wet cat.