chapter 19

"S-senpai? Is this dragon for me?", Kasukabe asked tremblingly, her eyes shining brightly, she did not expect that she could see a mythological creature like this dragon.

"Haha, well ... I will give this dragon to you as a meeting gift from me!", Mark said to Kasukabe.

"I-is this true?", Kasukabe asked excitedly.

"That's right, why are you still asking? Well, if you don't want to, I'll take it back", seeing the excited Kasukabe, Mark teased a little by pretending to take the dragon back.

"N-no! Don't take it back Senpai!", Kasukabe shouted at Mark.

"Then come here and quickly accept it!", Mark gestured to Kasukabe to come towards her.

"T-alright senpai", Kasukabe immediately ran towards Mark quickly.

when the dragon was paying attention to the surrounding atmosphere, she finally found Mark and immediately walked towards him with enthusiasm, "Lord father, this humble creation of yours greets you", the dragon immediately knelt to Mark and said in a gentle girl tone.

"Mark senpai? Is this big dragon a female?" With doubt Asuka who was near Mark immediately asked.

"Haha, of course female, how could I give my cute junior girl a male dragon!" Mark immediately confirmed strongly.

Kasukabe who was listening to Mark's words blushed a little, and thought that this senpai is really big H !.

"Hum !, I had expected that the reason would be like this!", Asuka snorted slightly. The izayoi behind only chuckled. Shirayuki just looked at Mark like she saw a big pervert.

"hey, this is really big H, looks like we have the same taste, hahaha", shiroyasha who saw this laughed with his fan covering his mouth. and the black rabbit just held its forehead.

"Alright, that's enough! This dragon I haven't given a name! So you! What name do you want?", after Mark spoke, he turned his gaze to the kasukabe.

after Mark finished saying, suddenly the beautiful black dragon immediately spoke and looked at Mark.

"Lord father, as your daughter , can I have the honor to be named by you, I want you father to give me a name", the black dragon raised its head and looked at Mark with hope.

Mark who was listening to the words of the black dragon, turned his gaze to the beautiful black dragon and said, "hhmm, so you want me to give you a name?"

"That's only if you father grants it", the black dragon spoke respectfully and could not hide an excited tone in her words.

Mark who heard the black dragon's tone laughed a little and immediately said, "haha, alright, for you, let me think of a suitable name first ... hmm ... shyrlonay ... it means destroyer of life ... because your attribute is also destruction and death, yes that name fits perfectly ... now your name is shyrlona! "

the black dragon who had received her new name was very excited and immediately thanked him, "shyrlona thanks lord father!",

"yes, and also no need to call me lord father, just call me Mark", Mark replied shyrlona.

"how can-", before shyrlona continued, Mark immediately said firmly, "there are no but-but other words, just call me Mark from now on!".

Shylona, ​​who heard Mark's words, became happy and blushed a little, but continued to say, "If you say that, Shyrlona from now on will only call lord Father by just calling lord Mark."

Mark just shook his head slightly at Shyrlona's attitude, and did not continue the topic, "Alright shyrlona, ​​from now on you will live with Kasukabe as her partner, are you willing?", Mark asked.