chapter 20

After joking with Shiroyuki for a while, Mark became serious again.

"And now! Sakamaki Izayoi, actually I'm very confused about what to give you, actually I know what your gift is .... hhmm ... your gift is more in category fighting empty-handed, and also your personality also prefers to fight empty-handed ... ".

"Haha, Senpai, I actually don't really care", Izayoi shrugged his shoulders with a grin.

Mark who saw this laughed a little then said, "haha, don't be like that, how about this, how about I give three abilities to you?",

"Hmm, what does Senpai mean? Ability ?," Izayoi replied with a question. He didn't really care about gifts, but after hearing that they were abilities, Izayoi suddenly became curious, what kind of abilities this demon lord senpai meant.

"Okay you will find out later, see for yourself, now I will give it to you, and besides the three abilities that I promised, I also gave you a technique that can make you stronger, and the other two girls will also be given this technique later," Mark first condensed a small ball of light in the palm of his hand, the ball of light is actually a memory containing a technique that will be sent directly to the recipient without needing to be studied again, aka they just need to practice this technique to its highest level.

after that Mark threw the ball of light at the Izayoi, the ball of light flew and entered the body of the Izayoi, Izayoi suddenly felt that a lot of information appeared in his head.

Mark gives 3 abilities and one technique to Izayoi, the first is qi cultivation technique in the dragonball world, and the other three are divine techniques from the GOH world, namely: GOD SPEED, BIGBANG, SATAN ARMOR (EL DIABLO). These four fit perfectly with Sakamaki Izayoi's GIFT, if he managed to train this technique to its highest level, even the last embryo members might not be able to beat him.

"This... this technique and this ability... hahahaha- !, senpai you are very kind to send me a gift like this!", Izayoi laughed and said to Mark.

The others looking at this scene suddenly wondered what technique Mark actually gave to the Izayoi so he laughed like that.

"Nee, what gift did you give him?", Shiroyasha asked Mark.

"Nothing special, I only gave him one cultivation technique and 3 Divine Gifts to him."

"tt - what ?!", Shiroyasha, black rabbit, and shiroyuki shouted in surprise with wide eyes, while Asuka and Kasukabe were just confused, because they were new to this world, so they didn't understand the concept of divine gift.

"What's the fuss? It's just an ordinary Gift to me", Mark said confusedly, indeed the Gift he gave to Izayoi looked strong, but for him it was nothing.

"D-do you know that Divine Grade Gift is extremely rare and priceless? You just gave it to him like that ?!", the black rabbit really wanted to faint, this rich tyrant really did not consider the concept of value !.

"Huh, you guys really don't follow common sense", Shiroyasha held her forehead.

"Don't exaggerate it, even though everything I give to these three problem children is very valuable in your eyes, but all of it must be trained hard in order to really bring out all its potential", Mark said while looking at everyone.

"As well as to asuka and kasukabe, you will also be given a suitable technique for you to train to get stronger quickly just like izayoi, but this technique is more suitable for girls", Mark said then condensed the ball of light and threw it at them, The two girls immediately digested the information that flowed to them, Mark gave a cultivation technique like the dragonball qi technique, but this technique didn't need to train the body too much, only needed to gather qi to refine the body and store it in the body.