chapter 18

they opened their eyes and looked around, they were shocked by the environment they saw.

The environment was very beautiful, the sky was black starry and like a galaxy, the environment with a very large area was decorated with beautiful trees, fragrant flowers and luminous plants, beautiful tall mountains and some were floating in the sky, the air was beautiful. very refreshing and full of aura, looks beautiful earth and sand. rivers flowed down that seemed to have glowing stones like crystals in them.

and there are three suns that emit a soft light and are not too dazzling, but the aura emitted by the sun makes people depressed if they continue to see it.

"This ... this ... is not just a world of board games ... this is a dimension completely different from the dimension that exists in the world of court boxes ...", Shiroyasha stuttered unbelievably.

The black rabbit and the three problem children are no stranger to Mark's abilities, but they still feel extraordinary about the world Mark created this time, while for shiroyuki, he is also surprised but not as surprised as shiroyasha, because he already belongs to Mark, sooner or later. she will know other things too.

"hahaha, how about this? little loli !, amazing isn't it, now ... do you feel that what i said before was all nonsense?", Mark laughed a little and asked shiroyasha while raising the corner of his mouth proudly.

seeing Mark with a proud smile, shiroyasha felt she wanted to slap someone, but finally she sighed and said, "you guys .... really .... alright, this time admit it, you guys are really great!" to shiroyasha, if before he felt that Mark was just arrogant and nonsense, now it is a Different story, she first thought from Mark's aura before that Mark might be her equal, but now it seems that the other party is many times stronger than her, maybe stronger than that bald donkeys. 

"chuckle ... well, now let's continue our business first, even though this is actually I can do it too, but I'm too lazy to do it, so I leave it to you, little loli!", Mark said and looked at Shiroyasha and turned his gaze to the black rabbit.

The black rabbit who received Mark's gaze seemed to understand, and immediately said to Shiroyasha, "Shiroyasha-sama, actually we are here to ask for help so that Shiroyasha-sama identifies the 'gift' of these three problem children", the black rabbit said to Shiroyasha.

"hhm, it turns out that your arrival is for this ..", Shiroyasha looked at the black rabbit a little, "well then, for the friendship between me and the black rabbit and also the big guy there, I kindly give you a gift card!, actually for this. I will give a trial in the form of a gift game, but this time I will give it to the three of you for free! " shiroyasha said looking at the three troubled children.

"gift card?", the black rabbit who listened to Shiroyasha's words became excited and thought that this shiroyasha was very generous?

"birthday card?"

"new year's card?"

postcard?"

the three problem children said in a row.

the black rabbit who, hearing the three of them had a vein on its forehead, "hey you guys, it's a laplace shard! it's a very valuable high-end gift card! you can keep your gifts inside and use them any time you want", the black rabbit said with shouted at them.

"Ooh, this is it," the three problem children said together.

"its official name is" a piece of laplace ", in other words, it is a fragment of omniscience. the gift names engraved on those are the titles of the 'gifts' that are connected to your soul, even without an appraisal, if you look at those, then you'll prettiy much understand the nature of your gifts', the black rabbit explains further to these three problem children.