chapter 11

Mark and the others have arrived at the no-name community location.

looking around, there were barren, broken, rotten remains of dead trees everywhere, the ground was completely arid and dead!

however, it can be seen from this sizable area that there used to be a fairly prosperous community, but all of that is in the past due to the fighting three years ago.

Mark thought that the demon lord who attacked this no-name community was really showing off and leaving strong evidence that he was the one who attacked this community!

After shaking his head slightly, Mark saw the sad expression of the black rabbit, Ren, and the other children.

"This is completely arid and destroyed, really the way of the Demon Lord" Shirayuki-Hime said with a sigh.

Mark thought for a moment before starting to do something, Mark had previously learned many abilities from anime in his previous life and also made many of his own abilities through the system assistance. and all of those abilities had been modified to match his immense strength, but he had not used them to play and show off. so Mark wanted to try out some of his abilities. But after thinking for a moment, Mark chose to do it when the plot at Shirayasha's place started to make it more interesting. now it's better to just do the little things first.

so Mark walked a little in front of them and said, "hey, you guys don't need to be sad like that, this is just a small problem caused by a weak demon king, why so much bother? Let me help you a little!"

Mark raised his hand forward and used his creation skill to make the land fertile again, a powerful force emerged from within Mark's body gathering into a ball of light centered in the middle of this barren no-name region.

The black rabbit and Shirayuki felt the immense power of a ball of light that appeared in the middle of this barren land, their expressions showed horror due to the pressure brought by the aura emanating from it and shock and confusion, as they felt an unknown element of the ball. the light. 

With the ball shining brighter in all directions of this barren land, the land that was originally very arid and dead became lush black and was overgrown with fresh green grass, and the original damaged and dilapidated building was transformed into a beautiful and majestic new building.

"this ... this power ... is the power of the demon king ?!" Ren, black rabbit, Shirayuki all wore expressions of horror, which was incredible.

previously, those no-name communities have done everything they can to reclaim this barren land, but the end result is useless and never works, so even if they are a very weak community, no other community is willing to take and grab the land.

the reason why the land is so arid and dead is because even the veins of the earth were taken away, to expect to reclaim this land by trying or let nature fix it is impossible, don't even think about it!

as for the change of the damaged building, it was too simple for Mark.

After the land returned to being lush and full of green grass, the ball of light broke up into particles of light and spread throughout this fertile land and grew fresh green trees and trees rich in various kinds of fruits.

Mark nodded with satisfaction after seeing the results, "Black rabbit! Put the water tree sapling over the water gate!" Mark said to the black rabbit.

"oh oh! ok! Mark! thank you very much!"

The black rabbit bows down in gratitude to Mark and is excited, the no-name community station land is back to life, which means they can produce food and expand the size of their community, with the addition of these aquatic child trees their foundations are very solid and no need to buy. more water from another community.

"That ... Mr Mark, we are all very grateful to you for helping us!" ren bowed and thanked Mark. and the other children also bowed and thanked me.

"hey! never mind, don't thank me, this is very easy for me to do" Mark waved his hand casually to them as he said.

"But we still have to thank you" Ren said with a serious and stern expression.

Mark who saw his expression sighed helplessly and said, "alright, let's talk about this later".

"ssshusss-!"

at this time, water channels flowed out of the clear and sweet spring, filled around the reservoir at once, and at the same time flowed into the nearby river valley. the original barren station turned into a beautiful and lush place in just a few minutes.

"hooray" the children cheered happily, they were very happy.

some of the other children immediately ran towards the lush green land, some were lying on the grass, some ran happily to the fruitful trees, picked and ate the fruit, and others ran to the small river while playing splashing water on the others.

"hahahahaha" Mark laughed a little seeing their behavior, Mark saw the happy black rabbit playing with the children and shook his head a little.

night falls!

Mark and the others just finished showering and relaxing before dinner.

Mark asked Ren, "hey kid! Is there anyone else you would call besides me into this box world?" Mark said while looking at Ren.

Ren who listened to Mark's words remembered something for a while and said, "Yes, if I'm not mistaken we also invited 3 people from mankind as well and they are the human beings with the highest gift in their world!" ren said to Mark.

"Ooh, so when are they coming here?" Mark asked, Mark already knows, these 3 people are people from another earth in this dimension, and also the protagonists of this world, one of them is the main character.

"The three of them are expected to arrive at the same time tomorrow at noon!" Ren answered.

they were also previously very helpless, their community had no personnel fighting in the gift game, so they had to call for help by inviting people from other worlds. and they are very fortunate that Mark joined them.

"Alright, it's decided, I'll also come to pick them up tomorrow!" Mark said as he clapped his palms together and grinned on his mouth.

"ehh?" Ren looked surprised and broke out in a cold sweat, and thought to himself, "I hope the three of them will be fine tomorrow".

After Mark and Ren were chatting for a bit, Shirayuki and the black rabbit came to them and said, "Mark, Ren! The dinner is ready, let's eat and celebrate this happiness together, the other kids have gathered and are waiting at the dining table. ! come on! " The black rabbit said happily, while Shirayuki just stood beside the black rabbit staring at Mark.

"Alright let's eat, boy!" Mark said while patting Ren hard on the back.

"Ouch !, Al-okay Mr. Mark" Ren immediately said to Mark.

after that they walked to the dining table and started this little celebration while eating together.