chapter 14

"ahahahaha ---!" Izayoi laughed wildly, the black rabbit and the two girls were stunned. is that funny?

"This is very interesting! That means, that demon lord is very strong right? Then, allow me to try out the demon king's power! Well, I will not hesitate and hold my hand!" Izayoi smiled wildly.

"hhmmm, very interesting, okay how about you two girls? do you still want to challenge me?" Mark said and smiled slyly at the two girls.

The two girls felt goosebumps on the back of their necks, and immediately said, "No no! Senpai, these two girls just said casually, we are just little kouhai who just arrived, so of course it's unethical to fight head-to-head with senpai, right?" , to fight the Demon Lord? they weren't fools, of course they wouldn't fight if they wouldn't have the slightest chance of winning.

Seeing the reactions and words of the two girls, Mark felt cute and chuckled, "OK then, and for you Izayoi! Are you sure you still want to fight with me? This time I feel like I'm in a good mood and we won't bet on it. gift game, let's just think of it as an exercise, how about it? " Mark then said while looking at Izayoi.

"If senpai says that, of course I will, okay let's get started!" Izayoi clenched his fists while smiling.

"Wait a minute, this place is too bad if destroyed by our fight, let's fight in my place!" after Mark finished saying. the world around them cracked like a mirror, this was the mirror world ability of the marvel that Mark bought from the system.

"Wh-what is this? Why is the world around us cracking like a mirror ?!" asuka and kasukabe screamed in surprise. the same as an izayoi.

"M-Mark !? What are you doing?" the black rabbit was confused and surprised.

after their surprise, they had all arrived in Mark's mirror world, they looked around them that this place was still the forest where they were, but they also felt that this place was not the same place! The four of them were very confused and looked at Mark, waiting for an explanation.

"hey, don't be confused and look at me like that, let me explain first, this world is a mirror world, you can call it that this world is space or the world I created" Mark said to them.

the four of them were shocked, the three of them did not expect that this senior who was a demon lord could create space or a world.

especially the black rabbit, her surprise made the black rabbit open her mouth in an 'O' shape, because she knew that there were very few people who could open a space like this and they were all among the very strong ranks of the box court world, and shiroyasha was also one of that person. , because she had also visited a game board or a world that Shiroyasha had.

"hey hey, that's enough for the surprise now, because in the future there will be more surprises for you guys, hahaha" Mark laughed to them.

"Hahahaha-! Senpai! I did not think you were so strong, this makes my blood boil even more with excitement!" Izayoi laugh.

"Alright! Don't be a lot of nonsense then, let's start the fight!" Mark said to Izayoi with a sneer on the corner of his mouth.

"haha, this is very interesting! let me try the power of the demon lord, senpai! well, I will not be merciless, demon lord!" Izayoi smiled wickedly, as soon as his voice fell, he stomped the ground, bang--! and a loud sound along with a wide crack on the ground appeared, the earth trembled! ...

Mark saw that the izayoi were already moving, he also headed straight for the izayoi at a fast and powerful pace.

BOOOM--!

the ground was full of smoke and dust flying! A large area cracked, the power of terror that made a windstorm spread out in all directions!

Mark and Izayoi immediately exchanged fist blows and caused a violent impact and waves.

BOOOMM-!

the area where they clashed with fists caused a very wide crater.

"ahhhhhhhh" The black rabbits, Asuka and Kasukabe shouted while holding a tree, they almost flew because of the wave of fists they caused. after the waves died down, the black rabbit cried out in disbelief.

"No... impossible ?! Humans have this strong power?" The black rabbit was shocked, this izayoi could cause a crack in the ground by simply stepping on it and fighting against the demon king, although it seemed that Mark didn't even exert his strength and fought with relaxed, but a human being able to cause this kind of damage was already extraordinary." his gift must be a very strong one!" said black rabbit in her heart.

Mark, who saw the impact of their fist wave causing the three girls to be nearly affected, paused for a moment and threw a force that made a barier at the three girls to protect them.

then Mark went back to fighting with the izayoi, he was just playing around while warming up a bit with the izayoi, because the izayoi didn't deserve Mark to exert even a little of his strength. It's not that Mark is underestimating Izayoi, but with Mark's power now, even a universe can be destroyed with one hit.

"Hey! Come on over here, let this senpai teach you some moves!" Mark said propocatively to Izayoi.

"take this!" Izayoi grinned and lifted a large boulder weighing 20 tons, as if the rock didn't weigh at all.

"monster--!" The black rabbit, Asuka, and Kasukabe were stunned, and said that they defined how powerful Izayoi were.

"this time was really fun, hahahaha--!" Izayoi laughed and immediately threw the boulder at Mark with a bang, the rock was flung and flew at a very fast speed and flushed hot, the speed had reached the speed of the third universe.

Mark squeezed his fist and creaked like a steel crash. then hit the rock that was thrown Izayoi!

"explosion---!"

With a loud explosive sound, the rock shattered exploded and caused a wide destruction and crater in the area where Mark had punched the rock.

"hahahaha--! eat my punch!" Izayoi laughed even happier when he saw this and rushed towards Mark and raised his hand and gave a heavy punch.

"Bang-!" a loud thud made the ground tremble. smoke and dust flying.

After the smoke and dust disappeared, it could be seen that Mark was motionless and fine, Mark only endured an Izayoi punch with one finger while placing his left hand behind his waist like a master style.

Izayoi who saw this widened his eyes and was shocked, did not expect that his heavy hitting blow with all his might had no impact and was only stopped with one finger by Mark, and immediately said, "Hey! Demon Lord Senpai! Your strength is truly extraordinary! " and he immediately jumped back far back.

"hahaha-! hey kid! if your strength is only this! then it would still be millions of years for you to cause a little scratch on me! hahaha!" Mark laughed and said to Izayoi.

"hahaha-! alright! now it's my turn to attack!" Mark laughed and shouted at Izayoi.

Mark disappeared from the place and immediately appeared next to the izayoi which caused the izayoi to be shocked and late in responding, Mark lifted his leg and immediately kicked the izayoi hard.

BOOM! An explosive boom was heard from Mark's kick at Izayoi.

The Izayoi flew straight towards the mountain and crushed the mountain to rubble, after the smoke and dust disappeared, the Izayoi faded from the ground, and it could be seen that his hand was injured  broken and bleeding from Mark's kick.

"haha, here it is, a great fight, come on again!" Izayoi got up and headed straight for Mark with his full speed and strength.

Mark also responds to an izayoi with only speed and power equal to an izayoi attack.

Continuous sonic explosions were heard and created a powerful air wave that devastated the surrounding area. the mountains and forests turned into wide craters because of the battle between the two.

"BOOOMM!" one of the mountains near the three girls exploded into ruins.

The black rabbit, Asuka and Kasukabe were stunned in silence just looking at them and didn't know what else to say to this terrifying and destructive force.