chapter 10

"Black rabbit, I want to ask you, answer honestly, do you hate demon lord?" Mark asked the black rabbit. Mark didn't want their relationship to get messed up later because he was currently playing the role of a demon lord.

"No, even though demon lords have attacked our community and caused suffering and pain. But I believe that not all demon lords are like that ...."

The black rabbit also knows a few things about demon lords, for example, shiroyasha, she often helps their community when they are in trouble. demon lords weren't all bad, naturally if something immoral happened to them, then they'd just shot.

"hahahaha" Mark laughed, this black rabbit is very attractive. The understanding is not wrong, but at the same time she is also wrong, for example Mark, Mark is not a bad person, but many creatures have died under his hands, hehe, that is when Mark is collecting system points. so, even though someone is nice to you, that person is not necessarily kind to other people even though they are innocent.

"Okay, last question, black rabbit, why don't you disband your old community and create a new one?" Mark is very confused about this.

"no! if disbanded! then everyone will have no home! we have to keep our aim anyway! wait for the opportunity and reclaim glory, former friends, titles, flags! so ... so ... please .. please join us and lend us your strength ... "the black rabbit shouted and begged.

after a while of quite at black rabbit determination, Mark start laughing and said to black rabbit.

"hahahahaha, alright! by looking at your sincere determination! for now I will join you!" Mark laughed after hearing the screams of the black rabbit.

Mark smiled, Maybe his main purpose in coming to this world was to seize the world's core bead from the creator of this world, but that doesn't mean he won't enjoy and play in this world, after all, no matter how strong Mark has become now, his brain nature for anime couldn't be so easy to turn off. and he might as well to collect some of the girls in this box world.

And also Mark knows that black rabbits can not participate in a prize game, because their ears and eyes are connected to the center of the box world system, black rabbits are a race of lunar rabbits called the "noble of the chamber", they have "refereeing authority" at the level of which is the same as hosting authority ''. when someone is with refereeing authority, they absolutely should not participate because it would violate the rules of the prize game. this system is more like world watchdog or so-called world consciousness.

outer door of Box court, 2105,380, pered avenue, in front of the fountain!

the leader of "no name", Ren Russell, was restlessly pacing left and right. he is thinking about how the black rabbit is currently doing !, because the black rabbit has been out gone for a long time, he should have come back a long time ago if only went to pick up the guest, ren russell is afraid something has happened to the black rabbit, is there a problem?

Although this possibility is very low, but that's why Ren is getting more anxious, but even though the black rabbit can't participate in the prize game, the power of the black rabbit is still very strong, the black rabbit holds a lot of strong prizes, unless ... if the opponent is really very strong. strong...

"Brother Ren! When will Big Sister Black Rabbit come back?" asked several children anxiously.

"lily and the others, if you guys are tired, come back first!" Ren looked at the children guiltily, because they had been waiting for more than four hours, and they must be exhausted.

Even Ren who was older than them was feeling exhausted right now, but for the sake of waiting for the black rabbit, Ren quietly endured.

hey, blame this stupid and careless leader who is too useless!