chapter 2

the next morning

Mark got up from his bed, got ready to take a shower and continue today's activities.

"yawwnn, hmm my sleep was very comfortable last night, let's take a shower then have breakfast and get ready to do some exercises to get used to this new body and strength" Mark said to himself.

Mark then walked to the bathroom and showered, after bathing Mark bought several clothes from the system at a price of 20 points for each pair of clothes. after that Mark walked to the kitchen, and once again Mark still relied on the system to buy raw food ingredients for cooking needs.

After breakfast Mark sat on the sofa in the mansion's study room and after thinking for a while about how to start training, Mark started asking the system.

"system, do you have something like time house in dragon ball animation?" Mark asked the system, it would be very fun and easy to practice if the system had something like a time house, because it would be more time-saving and efficient, because in the house time is not only time that runs differently from the outside world, but also has a gravity device that can set.

[This system has everything that exists in all dimensions, so the system also has a time house in the dragonball animation, not only the time house, but all the items, bloodlines, skills, etc. that were in animations and movies in the previous host's life. ]

Mark is very happy to know that the system has everything in the anime, because Mark was also an otaku in his previous life.

"then, system, buy house time" Mark gave orders to the system.

* DING! * [The house price time consumes 5000 system points, is the host sure you want to buy it?]

After listening to the system, Mark agreed immediately, as he still had a lot of points left which amounted to 88,900 points after deducting for buying previous things.

"yes, let's buy" Mark said

* DING! * [Deducts 5000 system points from the host, the item has been placed in the host's inventory]

after that Mark immediately took the time house from his inventory and put it outside the mansion in his pocket world field, and Mark began to prepare necessities such as enough food and drink for himself, before entering the house when Mark asked the system what the price of fairy nuts in dragon ball, after getting an answer from the system, mark bought a bag of fairy beans along with other food and drink necessities and spent, 100 system points for a bag of fairy nuts and 20 system points for regular food.

so, after bringing enough food, water, and fairy nuts, Mark went home time excitedly.

three days later, Mark Kaiser who looks like a beggar due to torn clothes came out of the house when, after practicing at home for 3 years, Mark's appearance changed drastically, with a height of 1.89 meters, strong muscles but not protruding and looks perfect , Hairstyles that look handsome and bright, Mark looks more handsome, manly and domineering than before.

even though it had been three days, Mark had to go back and forth several times on the road, because it was unbearable for him to continue training alone in such a harsh environment! counting time, he practiced at home time for more than two years, that is, more than two days in reality.

"Well, I've been cultivating for so long, even if I have a resolute heart, I still can't give birth to a bird! Looks like it's time to go out and breathe, hmm I should buy bloodlines in the shop system , because according to some novels I read, Bloodlines are also very important in the world of cultivation and to increase my strength even more, I always wanted to have a Saiyan bloodline, I was always jealous of those Saiyans, they have very strong bloodlines and a handsome transformation. "Mark smiled at the corner of his mouth when he thought. how handsome he was when he transformed into super saiyan.