chapter 6

Mark and the girls appeared in the world or it could be called a very beautiful and green planet, fortunately Mark had made the small universe or his world a planet and stars or it could be called the solar system. otherwise they could only float freely in this universe.

"Wow, it's so beautiful here and the air is so fresh" said the girls who made aww expressions.

"hehe welcome to my world or can be called my universe!" Mark said to the girls proudly and raised the corners of his mouth.

"Mark, why does it seem empty here? Isn't this your world? Why aren't there other creatures here?" Shizuka asked with a confused look that looked innocent,

the corner of Mark's mouth twitched slightly at Shizuka's question, huh! why are there no other creatures here because Mark did not have time to make it, he is different from other cultivators, they cannot make living things or other things out of thin air, while Mark has that ability because he has a system, he has the skill "creation" thanks to the system by paying a very expensive system point price, this skill was worth one third of the system points that Mark had. 

This skill wasn't an ordinary creation skill, but a creation skill that belonged to the "Dimension God" himself. so the price of this skill is very expensive up to the nine heavens. The "Dimension God" itself is an existence that dominates all dimensions. That existence was so strong that the Mark in front of that existence was like an ant.

but luckily before the system told Mark that this system was actually an inheritance from the existence of the "Dimension God" itself.

this dimension god was already very tired of the boring eons life in solitude, so he chose to look for a successor. So he created a system and put almost as much power as his own into this system to find a successor, he was a dimension god, so making something almost equal to his was easy and didn't consume him.

there is only one "Dimension God" in all the countless dimensions. so Mark was chosen by the system to become another "Dimension God".

of course Mark was very happy when he heard it.he is jump like a mad man.

The system also says that when Mark manages to consume anotherworldly core bead, the system will completely open up all access and give Mark the power left by the dimensional god. Mark almost jumped mad at this news.

"hey hey hey, it's not like I don't want to make another creature, but I haven't had the time to make it, at that time, I just broke through and got the news that I could go to another world, so after breaking through and getting into my own world I didn't think to do something else and go straight to another world "Mark said to the girls.

the girls only chuckled at Mark's words. after that Mark started to make other things for his own world, started making an exclusive residence for him and the girls on this planet,

Mark made this planet his main palace and would not let anyone in except him, his wives and the beautiful girls he give permission later.

after that Mark began to make another planet as the core of his small world where his creatures would live later, this planet is very far from Mark's main planet.

After creating this planet, Mark began to create plants and living things, Mark copied the designs from the world of cultivation and magic, so that in Mark's world there were many types of races other than humans. because the planets made by Mark for his creatures live very large up to one million times the earth.

After Mark created his first planet, with "dimensional god creation skills" and system assistance, Mark began to enlarge his universe without disturbing and being aware of his other creations and also making stars, other solar systems, galaxies, laws, and Mark also made some space and one exclusive dimensional space, the exclusive space only for Mark's main planet and the rest of the space is the residence of his creation.

ordinary space that Mark used to create heaven, hell, and a place for Mark creature creation when they ascended to become gods.

why can Mark do all this? even with the help of the system, since the system hasn't provided the power left by the dimensional god, and with Mark's current cultivation, Mark definitely can't do it.

it was all because Mark also made his own cultivation technique which was very powerful thanks to the dimensional god gift because Mark had succeeded in making his first world, and Mark also got information from the system about the world level, namely from the low world level, the middle world, the high world, super world, ultra world.

So after Mark got his own cultivation technique, Mark immediately reatreated and made a system-assisted space-time to cultivate for a very long time. with saiyan talent and the resources of the system, Mark's cultivation had finally reached the peak level, that is, the peak origin level.

The system told Mark that if Mark wanted to go any further, Mark could only rely on swallowing the world's core bead into his body. and it was also the time when Mark became the true successor of a dimensional god with the power left by the dimensional god to the system.

Mark didn't forget to give the cultivation technique that Mark deliberately created for his all first creatures creation, remember! not Mark's special cultivation technique, but Mark created another technique to be used as a seed for his creatures to flourish on their own.

so Mark can only sigh helplessly for what system told him and return to where his wives live, huh! so true! his wife, because before Mark left to create anything else in his world, Mark expressed his feelings and intentions to the other girls except for Shizuka and Saeko who had been dating and became Mark's wife for a long time. Hey! this also applies to Alice! because Alice is so young! Mark is not a beast, but Alice also said that when she grows up she will be Mark's wife.

Mark compensates the girls by spending time and sleeping with them, Mark also spends time with Alice and Luna by inviting them to play around in his world.

> one month later 

after one month, Mark had also taught his wife, Alice, and Luna cultivation techniques of his own. and their cultivation was already at the 9th level of the Divine Sea realm except alice that just at core condensation level 9, because Mark provided them with a source of cultivation and a time house.

Mark gathered all his wives along with Alice and Luna. and said that he would travel to another world in search of this world bead. the girls wanted to come with Mark but Mark stopped them, they were not happy but Mark just let them know that they still need to practice cultivation, in the end the girls could only give up and nod at Mark.

Mark call  the system to go to another world, after  a while finishing choosing what world Mark would like to visit next, Mark entered the dimensional gate and disappeared from his world.