chapter 7

Above a forest, a rotating galaxy-like gate appeared suddenly without anyone knowing it. a handsome and strong figure came out of the gate and stood in the air, Mark saw a very beautiful and lush forest while muttering, "finally arrived in this world", this world is a mondaiji world. Mark deliberately took this world because this world is a "super world" level. and the strongest person in the world is at the level of true god. so it would be a good world if Mark wanted to absorb the world's core beads to increase his strength.

"oh this world is pretty good" Mark muttered to himself, Mark went down to the forest and took a walk.

somewhere else.

a young man with green hair and big clothes behind the black rabbit asked the black rabbit, "Black rabbit, would you like to invite him to join? According to the organizers, the other party might be a world class power or a demon king?" the boy named Ren looked restless.

"Don't be too pessimistic! Mr. Ren! When he arrives, the black rabbit should make every effort to attract him to join our community! Even if the black rabbit has to sacrifice something!" The black rabbit patted its large chest, in a stern tone, to save a community that was on the brink of extinction.

"..." a drop of cold sweat appeared on Ren's forehead, his face stiffened and said, "then bother you, black rabbit, be careful"

"Relax! Black Rabbit will do the trick!" black rabbit took a deep breath, the person they invited is too important for them "no name", whether they can survive or become extinct, maybe depending on the person they invite this time.

"Mister Ren! I'll be back as soon as I go!" The black rabbit's beautiful feet stomped on and disappeared in a few jumps.

....

by the lake!

The black rabbit crouched in the grass and waited for the left and right, but did not find anyone falling into the lake from the sky. but suddenly a pillar of light appeared from the sky, her mouth was open, she grabbed her hair, and said with a litte voice , "maybe it's too late either?"

the pillar of light is Mark, previously Mark thought about how to easily connect with the protagonists in the plot! So after thinking for a moment, Mark had the idea to pretend to be one of the invited guests by the box world like the black rabbit did with Izayoi and the others, so Mark asked the system to create a fake identity about him without the creator of this world noticing.

back to the black rabbit.

Oh my God, black rabbit, what stupid thing have you done!

the black rabbit thought of this possibility and she wanted to pass out !. if what she thinks is true, then she may not stand a chance.

"I'm so hungry! Hey? There are rabbits here! I want to eat the grilled rabbit now, take and peel the skin, remove the organs and fill the body with vegetables!" Mark's tyrannical voice was heard, Mark already knew the existence of a black rabbit here, so he tried to play with this rabbit. and it scared the black rabbit. And before the black rabbit reacted, it grabbed the black rabbit's ear.

"stupid rabbit"

" .... wait! Black rabbits are not rabbits!" The black rabbit cried sadly, tears streaming down from the corners of her beautiful eyes.

"Hmm? Human-shaped rabbit species? Mark suddenly said.

"Aren't you? ... Let me go first? The black rabbit is in pain!" the black rabbit was crying, she turned around and saw a very handsome young man with a wicked smile at the corner of his mouth clutching her ears.

"Really? These ears are really real ears and feel very soft! A very truly rare species!" Mark grinned, he saw the black rabbit penden's tail and pulled it too.

"yahh, awwhhhnn ... mhhhmmh ... aghh..ahh ... don't touch the black rabbit's tail ... the black rabbit feels weird!" the black rabbit exclaimed, groaning sexy, and her face turned red, Mark saw that he was do too far, let go of his hand.

"Hooh..hooh ... I couldn't believe it! When I came to pick up this guest, I was so abused ..." The black rabbit knelt on the ground and gasped.

"Oohh, did you send me that letter? Who invited me to come into this world? Miss Rabbit!" Mark said with a small smile. Mark felt that this black rabbit was very cute and attractive.

"huh? are you that guest?" The eyes of the black rabbit were wide open! she didn't expect that the guest she invited was mistreating her like this.

this guest looks more like a very troubled teenager, right?

"Why? Miss Rabbit ... do you not believe me? I said, your ears are really very comfortable to touch!" Mark whispered in the black rabbit ears while holding her long ears.

"yes ... agghh .. ears ... don't touch them anymore ... black rabbit ears are not to be touched .." the black rabbit groaned.

After seeing the black rabbit's expression, Mark suddenly wanted to keep teasing her!

"If it's not for holding, then can the black rabbit's chest be held? or used?"

"can't -! the chastity of the black rabbit cannot be tainted by you!" The black rabbit covered her chest with her hands and gave Mark a wary look.

the opponent's strength is quite possibly world class! if he wanted to do something bad to her, it must be a complete tragedy for the black rabbit! the black rabbit said in her heart.

"Then, should I use force? Or threaten to destroy the little garden?"

"No !! The black rabbits will use the remaining means to change their original intention!" the black rabbit said with tears in her eyes, and she was frantically speaking everywhere.

"..." Mark's mouth twitched

"ok ok, alright, that's enough, this is the end of this strange talk! let me introduce myself first, my name is Mark, Mark Kaiser! Black rabbit, or I should have called you that, what is the purpose of calling me to come. ? " Mark's expression pretended to be a little serious towards the black rabbit, at that moment, blue particles appeared and formed a throne that looked extraordinary, domineering and extremely luxurious which was encrusted with rare gemstones. Mark sat on it and said to the black rabbit.

The black rabbit saw the chair Mark was sitting on and her eyes glowed green, at these times, the no-name community is very poor and requires a lot of money to walk, if not for the black rabbit being a little wary of Mark, maybe she would have jumped up and took the chair. .

the black rabbit came back to its senses and started looking at Mark and said.

"Welcome to the box world, only gift holders, talents, or gods and demons are allowed to participate! That's why the black rabbit invites you to come!" the black rabbit was jumping up and down and introducing cutely.

"hhmm, so?" Mark said boringly to the black rabbit.

"hey! I'm serious! Please pay attention a little!" the black rabbit screamed slightly.

"ok ok, actually I'm just teasing you a little, I already know all about it, so in the end you want me to join your community? right?" Mark said with a smile towards the black rabbit who was already sweating at Mark's words.

"uhh ... yes? does Mark-san want to join in? The black rabbit smiled awkwardly.

The black rabbit must persuade Mark here, if he sees their community destroyed and badly damaged, he might turn around and leave.

Besides, the other party has a strong power, many communities will definitely provide many benefits to the other party if he wants to join. Whereas their community? may just carry burdens and burdens upon him ....

"alright! forget it .... as for joining ..." Mark said a little.

The black rabbit was already very restless, afraid that Mark would go away and turn around,she kept praying in her heart that Mark would accept them.

but Mark just said a cliche in a swing to the black rabbit, "nee, black rabbit! I wonder, is this world really that interesting?"