chapter 4

Mark stared at the door with curiosity, and using his divine sense to see who was outside the door, Mark immediately knew the two characters, namely Saeko and Miyamoto.

"Saya!" After seeing Saya, Miyamoto immediately ran and hugged her tightly: "You are safe, very good!" Rei who has recently stabilized his mood due to losing two important people for her is back crying again after meeting her acquaintances and telling her what appened to her.

"System, what happened? Why did the two main male characters in Hotd die? Is this the butterfly effect because of my arrival and changing the plot?" Mark asked the system.

[yes, the host is absolutely right, this is all due to the arrival of the host and changing the original plot, but the host need not worry because the power of the host has already crossed the boundaries of this world]

well, this butterfly effect was shocking, and Mark also thought this was a good thing, because there was nothing to bother him about chasing these girls.

watching the two beautiful girls cry, Mark patted their backs and said softly: "sadness can't bring back the dead! at the end of this world, the dead are inevitable, not to mention this school, that, the whole world goes through the same mess, so, you have to be strong and be prepared for the harsh reality.

the girls in the room were shocked after hearing Mark's words, "how could the whole world ?!"

saeko looked at Mark and calmly said, "looks like you know a lot about this matter?"

After thinking for a while, Mark finally decided to tell the girls about himself, after all, sooner or later he was also planning to take the girls out of this world.

"Well, well, actually I'm not from this world, I just came to this world to stop by and have a walk, and also your world was originally an animation work of a world out there, so I know all about this world, so do I also know each of you girls. "Mark explained in detail to the girls in easy to understand language, the girls were pretentious and surprised after listening to Mark's words.

the five girls were surprised and looked at him, after a while, I finally came out and talked.

"explained in scientific circles, is this called a parallel world?" I analyzed it carefully. this is indeed one of the heroines in the original work, the ability to take this is very fast.

"You can say that too! I came to your world through the dimensional gate by the system help and i do this because I have become the strongest in my world and am bored! I will leave after I am done with this world! Of course, if you want, you can go with me from this world, because better than living in this world full of zombies! ".

"Huh? Aren't you supposed to be someone who gains something like a system and becomes an infinite player and travels through the worlds of various anime, right? In other words, I like that type?" Shizuka said to Mark excitedly, as if she saw his idol.

"Well? Is that really the case?" the other four women were shocked.

"Then we can come back again after we go with you?" the girls asked once again.

"yes, you can still come back!"

After getting Mark's firm answer, even though the girls still feel strange, they are not ordinary girls, and they are very capable of receiving, so they believe Mark's words, after all now the zombies have come out, so some things that don't make sense can also appear.

"yes yes, I believe in Mark, because before coming here Mark took me and blinked disappeared, suddenly we appeared near the room where I was" Shizuka said to the girls and Kyoko also nodded in confirmation.