chapter 8

"Of course! The black rabbit can really convince you!" The black rabbit smiled, the stone on her chest finally came off, in relief, finally getting a good start, with this maybe time could make him connect and become friends with them.

"hmm well, now let's have some fun first, let's go to the end of this world first! and enjoy the incredible view!" Mark said to the black rabbit with a grin while looking at Toli Tunisia Waterfall, the place where the water god "Shirayuki-hime" who protagonist Izayoi defeated the first time he arrived in this world.

"huh? hey! where are you going? that's the area where the water god lives !, wait a minute! don't go !!!" The black rabbit was stunned for a moment, then she screamed frantically at Mark, but Mark didn't listen to her and immediately blinked away.

The black rabbit was surprised at Mark's speed, then sighed and said, "Hey, like a troubled child! Before anything bad happens, you have to stop it!"

Mark has arrived at the end of the world, the scenery here is quite beautiful, almost like in his world where mortals live.

Mark looked around for a while then he climbed onto a rocky hill and stomped his feet gently but made the rock crushed hard.

because of the commotion. a large white dragon snake came out of the lake water under the waterfall, the golden snake pupil glared at Mark, opened his mouth and shouted, "roar !!! it's you !!! dare to disturb the sleep of this god !! how dare it !!"

"Hey, don't scream and get angry, relax a little, later your face will wrinkle, it's a shame isn't it? If a girl has a wrinkled face? How about we play a game? Are you interested in participating in the prize game?" Mark said softly and softly, smiling.

"You !!! grrr-" Shirayuki-hime was very angry and wanted to shout at him again. but...

"Finally ... hah..hah .. following! Lord Water God, he's just kidding! Don't take his words seriously!" the black rabbit said to the water god with a gasping expression.

"Black rabbit?" The water god sees the black rabbits, as a city hare, no one does not know the moon rabbits, but the moon rabbits do not usually appear on the outer layer, or, except for official competitions, they are basically very difficult to see.

and the face of the moon rabbit still has to be given, even if she is a water god!

"HEI! Why are you waiting too long? Are you afraid and hesitating? Then with this I can only use force!" Mark said, and snapping his fingers, a black contract document appeared. Mark created a black contract document because he wanted to pretend to be a demon lord in this box world.

"What! ...... this is impossible !? How can ?!" the black rabbit was surprised. the black contract document was the devil king's privilege. once the prize game was launched, no one could refuse it !.

"You ... actually ..." Shirayuki-hime's forehead was sweaty, and her voice trembled, how could this person be a demon lord ?.

"haha, this is my first time using something like this! This world is really interesting, hahahaha!" Mark laughed, and compiled the contents of the contract document.

this is why people in the box world regard the demon king as a natural disaster. once they are angry and angry, they can completely take everything away. all the wealth, glory, members, and gift grace that have been painstakingly gathered will be seized by the demon king, I am afraid that the community that has ever fought the demon king will perish and disperse !.

black contract scroll!

[game prize name: possession of the water god and all his things

participant: god of water

winning conditions: defeat the super demon king Mark

adoption method: win by force

failure condition: admit defeat or unable to participate

failed punishment: the water god will be the woman of the super demon king Mark

winning prize: world class artifact!

vows to abide by the above rules and hold this prize contest on behalf of the game's glory, flag and sponsor.

the seal of the "Universe Destroyer Demon Lord"]

this was truly the hallmark of a demon lord, who was really bullying.

after shirayuki-hime read the contents of the contract, her face stiffened and immediately grumbled in anger. She immediately shouted at Mark in anger regardless of who the other party was. she, as a woman, had never been treated this shamefully before, let alone a water god.

"Damn it! It doesn't matter who you are! I'll beat you up and beat you right now!" Shirayuki-hime roared hysterically, and the violent and sharp water tornado surrendered from all directions towards Mark.

"Woah ho ho, quite impressive! But - ... this thing is still too weak!" Mark snapped his fingers and the violent tornado disappeared without a trace.

Black Rabbit / Shirayuki-Hime: "What !!!!". they shouted together and were very surprised, Mark just snapped his fingers and Shirayukihime's terrifying attack immediately disappeared without a trace.

The black rabbit's mouth opened wide in an "O" and stood still looking at Mark.

while Shirayuki-hime stood still like a statue while saying, "This is ... impossible! ... my tornado attack just disappeared with a snap of a finger?" the water god was still shocked, and said in his heart, "planted ... this time really planted" laughed bitterly in her heart.

"hey, come on! now it's my turn--!" Mark raised his hand and the ball of light condensed on top of his palm, Mark threw the ball of light at shirayuki-hime.

sshhh !!

After the ball of light hit Shirayuki-hime's large body, it broke apart, and a light enveloped Shirayuki-hime and rendered him unable to move.

"you..!"

Shirayuki-hime's body shrank smaller.... When the light enveloping Shirayuki-hime disappeared.... A beautiful girl, with a sexy body and full and seductive chest appeared before Mark and the black rabbit.

"ahh!" shirayuki-hime shouted looking at her body, she was now in human form wearing a dress with a medium skirt and wearing black stockings.

"This!... .." The black rabbit was so shocked that the water god had turned into a beautiful and sexy girl the instant it hit the orb.

"How about now? .... huh? .. now want to admit defeat? or still rebel again? Better obediently be mine from the start" Mark grinned at the corner of his mouth to Shirayuki-hime.

shirayuki-hime was trembling and frightened by the strength shown by Mark, she shed tears and sobbed: "I admit defeat!"

when he saw Shirayuki-hime's expression, Mark said a little.

"Hey, take it easy, now you are my thing, so don't be too sad, I didn't do bad if you obedient.
" Mark said with a soft smile on his lips to Shirayuki-hime.

and to shirayuki-hime, Mark's smile was now like a sinister devil smile and made her body tremble even more and her tears flooded the corners of his eyes even more.

and Mark looked at the black rabbit slyly, "Black rabbit, if you are jealous, you can also be mine now" Mark said to the black rabbit with a grin

the black rabbit who heard Mark's words flushed red and shouted, "hey! who wants to be your, you stupid and pervert!" then the black rabbit sighed in her heart, "sigh, fortunately nothing bad happened."

Mark saw the expressions of the two of them couldn't help smiling by these two innocent and ridiculous girls.