chapter13

After seeing the three of them stop playing with the black rabbit, Mark returned to say, "okay okay, let's get serious now! and also the black rabbit will be my personal property, don't touch it carelessly, ahem! now let's explain to these three new people the rules of the field world box!"

"hey !!" the black rabbit shouted and exclaimed, "who will be your personal belongings, and the black rabbit is not an item!"

"oh well that's enough !, you will" Mark said with a sly smile on the corner of his mouth.

"Okay, before we continue the conversation, let's all introduce ourselves!" Mark said, "my name is Mark! Mark Kaiser! i will be your senpai"

"My name is Sakamaki Izayoi, cruel, naughty and fighting" Izayoi said with a smile.

"My name is Kudou Asuka, nice to meet you" Asuka said.

"my name is kasukabe you" kasukabe said simply.

"Alright, now is the time to introduce the world! And the purpose of calling us here" Izayoi said with a light smile, as if he already knew something.

"coughs!" The black rabbit coughed fake to attract the attention of three people and said, "Once again I say to everyone, welcome to the world of box court! In this world you have the right to participate in a game called the gift game! but for gift holders who are called from another world. , they have to join one of so many communities "

"gift game?" the three of them asked confusedly.

"yes, as I said before, that the power of three is called a" gift "in the world of box court, and those who have this" gift "are entitled to participate in gift games and can get everything you want according to the contract stipulated if you win. , and this box world is a huge stage created for this gift competition! " the black rabbit explained to the three of them.

"In other words, the three of you can describe the world of this box court as a casino! If you want something, then bet! Everything can be at stake in a gift game, everything!" Mark said.

"How do I feel that this reward game is more like the laws of a box world?" Izayoi smiled.

"Even though it could be said like that, but not absolute! The law still exists, if they are found to be violating, they will definitely be severely punished! But unlike a gift game,in gift game, no matter what the bet are, nice or worse bet,  the winner can get everything! , like your gift or your freedom, or maybe your precious someone  " the black rabbit said.

"That actually sounds pretty barbaric" Asuka said.

"okay, all the host choose to hold games at their own risk, you know. if you're too cowardly, you'd better not enter at all." said black rabbit helplessly

these three troubled children are very wise, from what the black rabbit said, they have received a lot of useful information.

"Alright! You three! Is there anything else you want to ask or do not understand?" Mark interrupted their conversation.

"I want to ask one thing, is this world fun?" Izayoi asked with a smile while clenching his fists, he was already very bored with his previous world, if his boredom could be sold, he might have become a millionaire.

"Alright, there is no shortage of fun for you here" Mark said with a smile to Izayoi.

Perhaps among the three of them, the one who understands the world of the box the most is Izayoi, because his adoptive mother "Canary" is a former no name staff member, and Izayoi has been given quite a bit of learning from her adoptive mother.

Izayoi smiled broadly as he listened to Mark's words, then he said to Mark, "It's obvious you guys called us three to attract us to your community, but before I decide, I want to challenge you to fight! Because you look so strong! Could this little kouhai? learn some things from senpai? " Izayoi said while pointing at Mark with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

asuka and kasukabe also stared at Mark, they wanted to know the strength of the members of this black rabbit community before they joined, and they also have a bit of grudge against this rabbit who dropped them into the lake from a high altitude. if it can, they are also want to hold a gift game with this rabbit to revenge a litte.

after Mark listened to Izayoi's words, Mark immediately laughed, "hahahahahaha! you? an ant wants to challenge me? hahahha", after he laugh for abit,  then Mark looked at Izayoi and looked up and down as if he saw if he was worthy to challenge him then he grinned at the corner of his mouth.

"What's up ,senpai? Why is senpai laughing? Doesn't senpai want to show his littl kouhai some moves?" Izayoi said casually to Mark with a small smile, he was not angry that Mark laughed at him.

"Yes yes senpai, we both girls also want to learn some moves from senpai!" asuka also said with a sly smile after the izayoi and followed by a kasukabe nod.

"Yes, we also want" Kasukabe nodded too.

The black rabbit who saw the three of them challenging Mark looked dumbfounded, she immediately panicked and immediately shouted, "Wait a minute! Don't play with him! he is a demon lord....don't bet with him, you won't win!

"demon lord ?!" the three children who asked stunned.

Mark didn't stop the black rabbit. the reason is simple. he will not easily play tricks with these three problem children, what's more the two little girls, in Mark's previous life, this anime is one of Mark's favorite anime. and the three of them are also Mark's favorite characters, but for Izayoi maybe later Mark will play tricks on him a little.

and no matter what world or dimension it is, the demon lord is one of the main characters. a demon lord is a form of destruction, nightmare, despair. how fashionable it is.

The black rabbit pondered for a moment, then looked towards the three troubled children, and began to explain.

"Demon lords are very powerful existences! They have an 'organizing authority', and they are a special class! They can force other people to participate in gift games! And once the gift games are launched, no one can refuse them! I forgot to tell the three of you about this "the black rabbit said shyly while looking away.

hearing what the black rabbit said, the three children were stunned, especially the two girls, they were really lucky the black rabbit stopped them!