chapter 5

Mark and Alice appeared at the door of the house, and after Mark immediately opened the door of the house, Alice ran first and said happily, "wow! This place is very comfortable and clean!"

Mark and the female white dog shook her head a little while sighing seeing Alice, "sighed, it seems Alice has started to forget her sadness, haha, I hope Alice will stay like this later" Mark said while stroking the white dog's head, "Wang" the white dog barks with soft.

"hhm, looks like you don't have a name yet, Alice only calls you little white, .. how about I give you the name Luna? Your fur is like crystal white and like moonlight, Luna will be a good name for you" Mark said while looking at Luna.

"wang wang" luna also barked happily, it seemed she liked the name Mark gave, "hahaha, good if you like it" Mark said while stroking Luna's head, Luna closed her eyes while enjoying her head being stroked by Mark.

Saeko came to Mark and asked, "Mark who is this little girl and white dog?".

"This little girl named Alice and this white dog named Luna, I found them in a block house not far from here, Alice is crying because her father's death and this white dog is trying to save Alice, so I feel sorry and save them both" Mark said slowly. to Saeko.

"hhmm" Saeko just nodded slowly and felt sorry for Alice, because the world is now in chaos, a little girl is in this situation alone, it must be very sad, she also feels glad that Mark saved them.

After the girls got acquainted with Alice and learned about Alice's story, they immediately felt sorry and Shizuka immediately hugged cute Alice to her soft and large chest.

"Alan Alan, take it easy Alice, now there will be no more danger, Mark will protect us together, because Mark is very strong," Shizuka said, stroking Alice's head. Mark shook his head helplessly at the words of this big chested innocent and careless girl.

"Okay now what are we going to do?" saya said, holding his glasses with his index finger.

"I'll follow Mark any where if its not because Mark save me,i already be dead" Kyoko said

"But, I want to find out about the state of my parents first, can you?" Rei said in a low voice while lowering his head.

"I also want to know about how my parents are" saya also said the same.

"nee nee Mark, I also want to know where and how my female friend is now" Shizuka also said in a cute and charming tone while hugging Mark's hand.

The girls immediately had strange expressions except for Saeko, because she already knew about Mark's relationship with Shizuka.

they each had an idea of ​​what was going on, and all of them except Saeko couldn't help but feel a little jealous, maybe because Mark had saved them before, so they each had special feelings for Mark, they clenched their little fists and had thoughts. firm in their respective hearts that they also won't be left behind with Shizuka.

Mark let out a small sigh because of Shizuka's innocent behavior and said in his heart, "this helpless girl." Mark shook his head slightly, then saw the expressions of the other three girls, Mark lifted the corner of his mouth a little because Mark knew what they were thinking in their hearts, and only Alice was still acting cute among them while playing with Luna, after that Mark coughed falsely and said, "ahem, alright then, I'll try to see the state and where they are all".

"system !, help me find out where and how these people are!" Mark gave orders to the system and said in his heart.

[OK host, wait a moment ... Ding ... the system has found them, ... saya father, Rei, and Saeko are unfortunately unsafe and dead, while for saya mother and Rei they are still alive , and also the state of Shizuka's friend, Rika is still alive]