chapter 15

"let's go in first, find a comfortable place and talk more!" the black rabbit said with a smile.

"alright" the three problem children nodded

Mark and his group walked into the court box field and the black rabbit explained a few things to the three children, asuka and kasukabe exclaimed in admiration for the little garden.

They came to a cafe where they were waiting and entertained Mark when Mark and Shirayuki first came before. Shirayuki and some kids are waiting for them here.

"Hey Shirayuki!" Mark greeted, and Shirayuki responded.

"Mark! You're back!" Shirayuki answered and her face flushed slightly, she was still embarrassed by the past incident, but her relationship with Mark was quite close, and she seemed to accept Mark well.

"haha, yeah I'm back, are you okay here?" Mark said to Shirayuki while stroking his head gently.

"Hum, I'm fine" Shirayuki said and nodded gently.

"Ooh! Senpai, is this your girlfriend?" Izayoi said with a grin at Mark.

" no, this is Shirayuki Hime , one of my thing" Mark answered and said.

"hoooo, it turns out that senpai seem to have a harem?" Izayoi said with a smile.

"Of course, who is a man who doesn't have the desire to have his own harem ?!" Mark said loud and proud.

"Chih, men are all the same! They only think with their bottom!" asuka said in disgust.

but Kasukabe and Asuka saw the beautiful Shirayuki and praised them in their hearts. and think how such a beautiful girl want to be this hentai demon lord senior as a part oh his harem?

"okay okay let's order something first" the black rabbit said.

"Are you ready to order?" a cat eared servant asked them.

"One black tea and green iced tea, please" Ren said.

"I am also a black tea one" Asuka said.

"Give me the soda" Izayoi said.

"Just give me and Shirayuki black tea too" Mark said.

"I whatever, and also please give me-" Before I kasukabe you said, the waiter immediately said.

"okay, 5 black teas, 1 iced green tea, 1 soda, and one cat food." said the cat servant.

"We didn't order any cat food ...." Asuka said

"my apologies, but it was certainly ordered by this gentleman with the clean fur." The cat servant said while pointing at the cat on Kasukabe's lap.

"you can understand what the cat's saying? kasukabe shocked ddddddd

"haha, alright, it's because I also belong to the cat family" the servant said while showing his tail and ears to Kasukabe.

"Little garden is very impressive, people here can understand what you are talking about" Kasukabe said to his cat.

Not long after, the cafe maids deliver their orders and they start to relax while talking about things in the box court world.

At this point Mark spoke, "So, black rabbit, what are we going to do in the future?" Mark asked the black rabbit while holding his chin.

"ehh? eto, I don't know?" the black rabbit said sweatily, she really didn't know what to do.

Seeing the black rabbit's answer, Mark has a black frown on his forehead, this rabbit is really stupid, then he said, "I know, don't you have a friend named Shiroyasha? Why don't we go there to identify the gift of these three little people?"

"Ooh yes! ehh? Mark-kun, why do you know about Shiroyasha?" the black rabbit asked in confusion.

"hah! what things I don't know, just think of it as one of my abilities, don't ask too many questions" Mark said, waving his hand.

although the black rabbit was still wondering, but she stopped and didn't ask anymore, because it was rude to keep asking other people's secrets, so she said, "well, forget it! because now we don't have a schedule for the gift game. ! then we should prepare and have to go to the [eye of summoning] to do the reward appraisal! " The black rabbit thinks that Mark's suggestion is correct, it is better for these three problem children to know their respective 'Gift'.

"Is 'eye of summoning' the name of a community?"

"what is the identification of the prize?"

Izayoi and Asuka asked one by one.

"yes! eye of summoning is the name of a community of those with the gift of special" eyes ". They are a large community with hands in all parts of the little garden, from high to low." the black rabbit answered.

"So, what is meant by evaluating our 'gift'?" Izayoi asked.

"It is useful to find the power and trigger for a 'gift', to understand more deeply about the true form of your 'gift' so that you can unleash its full potential" the black rabbit once again said.

"Aren't you three curious about what your present is? the black rabbit asked with a smile.

Izayoi, kasukabe, and asuka didn't object and agreed, they were also curious, especially asuka and kasukabe, even though they often used their 'gifts', but they never knew what it was or the true form of their power.

--------------------------------------------------

on a rocky path with a glorious view of trees with beautiful blooming cherry trees and a river flowing to their right.

"They look like cherry blossom trees, but ... their petals are different and they bloom in the middle of the season?" asuka said.

"Ooh, I thought it was spring right now?" kasukabe said.

"no!, it was still the begin of summer" izayoi said to them.

"Because you are all summoned from different worlds, so the times, cultures and histories are of course different, although some may look similar" explained the black rabbit.

"hhmm? you mean like parallel worlds?" Izyoi asked. Izayoi also looked at Mark.

"yes technically like that, but let's save another explanation for another day" said the black rabbit.

Mark noticed Izayoi's gaze but just kept quiet.

"Senpai, what world were you from before?" Izayoi asked Mark, the three problem children already knew that Mark was also called like them.

"hhhmm, the world where this senpai came from maybe you can't imagine now" Mark just said simply.

"Hey this pervert senpai, too stingy" Asuka said, they were also curious where Mark had come from.

but while they were arguing, a black rabbit sounded saying to them.

"Right ahead, we are almost there" turned his face to them and said, the black rabbit pointed at the blue flag not far away, this flag depicting two knights holding swords facing each other. which is the branch of the thousand eyes community.