Chapter 13

Ian's POV

After I had stopped crying I thought about where to go. I decided to call Paul and apologize for what I did yesterday. I felt guilty for being such a jerk since he just wanted to stop me from doing something I would regret.

That didn't work so well..I thought.

I dialed Paul's number and after a few seconds he answered the phone.

"Hello?" he asked even if I was sure he knew that it was me.

"Hey Paul" I said.

"Are you sober now?" he asked with an annoyed voice.

"Listen Paul. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have treated you like this."

I heard Paul sigh into the phone.

"It's okay. We all make mistakes. It was wrong that I just left you there. I should have taken care of you." he apologized to me.

"You don't have to apologize. I pushed you to go. I would've reacted like you did." I assured him.

"Anyways. Why are you calling?" he changed the subject.

"Can I come by? I need to talk to someone."

"Sure" he said and hung up.

I sighed in relief. I felt relieved because at least one of my friends I had hurt last night forgave me. Let's just hope Nikki will make the same decision...

I pulled out the driveway and looked at the window of my bedroom. I could see Nikki standing there and watching my car but as soon as she realized that I saw her she stepped back and I couldn't see her anymore.

A tear slid down my cheek but I tried not to think about me loosing Nikki. I will win her back. I will show her that she is the only one I love as soon as she is ready to talk to me.

----------------------------------------------

Julia's POV

I layed in my bed and thought about how Ian was doing. I felt bad for him and really hoped that Nikki would forgive him.

I stood up and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and closed it after a few seconds since I hadn't found something I would like to eat.

When I was about to go to my bedroom again I heard the doorbell ring.

I looked in the mirror to make sure that I didn't look too bad and opened the door.

Sam and Marisa were standing in front of me.

"Hey guys" I smiled. "Come in"

They stepped in and looked at me. I raised an eyebrow when Sam asked me "We're not fighting right?"

I thought about what he was talking about whem I remembered. They thought it would be ridiculous to meet Ian. I totally forgot.

"No we're not." I assured them and they both smiled in relief about my answer.

"How was it?" Marisa asked taking off her shoes.

"It was great! Ian is amazing! We shot a scene at the TVD set too! We can watch it if you want to!" I replied exitedly searching through my bag to find the DVD Paul handed me a few days ago.

"Sure" Sam answered smiling for the both of them.

"Where are your parents?" Marisa asked me while I put the DVD into the DVD player.

"I don't know. They weren't here when I woke up. I'm sure they had something important to do" I answered shrugging. Even if I hated that my parents didn't look after me and even if I should trust my best friends, I couldn't. I didn't want them to think something bad about my parents or to feel bad for me.
Therefore, I was so surprised that I trusted Ian, someone I just met but still felt deeply connected to.

A noise in the kitchen interrupted my thoughts and I realized that Sam and Marisa had gone to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

When they came back in the living room I started the DVD and we watched the scene I was in.

--------------------------------------------

Ian's POV

I sat on the couch in Paul's living room while he was making coffee for the both of us. I was so grateful for a cup of coffee since I still had a terrible headache from last night.

When Paul came back he sat down in front of me and gave me my cup.

"Thanks man" I said.

"So what is it? What do you want to talk about?" Paul asked raising an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath before I spoke. "Last night..I was drunk and Nina's friend wasn't there anymore when I went to her. It was just the two of us..I asked her to dance and..."

Paul cut me off "Please tell me it's not what I think it is."

I took a sip from my coffee and sighed. "I slept with her."

I could see that Paul was shocked about what I just told him. He didn't speak for a while and I knew what he was thinking.

Nina was like a little sister to him. And I was like his big brother. I knew that he didn't know how to react.

"I definitely should have taken care of you" Paul groaned rubbing his face.

I stayed silent because I couldn't tell him another time that it wasn't his fault.

"Did you tell Nikki?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"Yes..she needs time. She doesn't want to see me right now." I muttered.

"You can stay here if you want" Paul calmed me down before scolding me. "I'm telling you this now because you're my friend and I want to be honest okay?" he asked me.

I nodded and he went on. "I see that Nikki hurt you and maybe you wanted revenge or- I don't know what you wanted. But Nina? Ian seriously? You know that Nina and Nikki are friends, you know that I would like to kill you for hurting my little sister and you know that Nina still likes you even if you don't want to admit it. You screwed up like hell Ian!" He tried not to yell at me. "But you're still my brother..so I'll try everything to ignore the fact that I'm angry okay? You have my support." He smiled at the last part.

His words were like knifes in my chest. It was true. I didn't just destroy Nikki's trust. I destroyed Nina and Nikki's friendship, broke Nina's heart and couldn't be angry at anyone who wants to kill me for what I did.

"I know." was all I could tell him. I was fighting my tears again and turned around to hide it from Paul.

He handed me a handkerchief. "I'm sorry Ian. That was too much. You already felt bad before I yelled at you." He muttered apologizing.

"It's okay bud. It's good when you tell me what you think.." I faked a smile even if I knew that Paul would notice that it wasn't real.

"Is it okay if I'll call Nina to ask her how she is?" Paul asked me.

I nodded. "Sure. I wanted to call Jules now anyway." I said standing up and dialing Julia's number while Paul went to the kitchen to talk to Nina.

---------------------------------------------

(A/N)
Hey everyone!
Thank you again for reading this story! Please tell me what you think and vote!:)