Chapter 5

Ian's POV

When I went home Nikki was waiting for me in the living room.

"Hey" she smiled kissing my cheek. "How was it?"

"Great actually. That little girl is amazing. She's smart, cheeky and friendly. She's badass." I answered smiling.

"No fangirl?" She asked surprised.

"I wouldn't say that. Yes she is a fangirl but it doesn't matter when you're talking to her. I feel like she's seriously interested in what I do and not just in the fame." I said and grinned at her surprise.

"Wow she really got to you right?"

"Yes." I said. " I feel like she needs someone who takes care of her. Her parents didn't even come here with her. I feel like she's lonely." I muttered surprising myself. I thought about this the whole evening but didn't expect that I would say it out loud.

"You can't do anything about that you know that right? I mean she lives in Europe and you're here. And it's not you're job to take care of little lost kids." She said and raised her eyebrows.

She was right..but Julia deserved much better than this and I really wanted to spend time with her..

"Nikki." I sighed. "We're taking care of everything..of the planet and of homeless animals. Is that our job?"

"Ian I just wanted to say that she already has parents..she's not homeless." Nikki said.

"I know." I felt a bit disappointed because Nikki wasn't supporting me with that. But I wanted to show her the reason why I felt so connected to Julia.

"You know what?" I asked her without waiting for an answer. "You can come to set tomorrow so you can get to know Julia by yourself. You will understand what I mean."

I said and without letting her say a word I grabbed her face and kissed her deeply. I loved this woman. Even if we didn't agree in everything she was the person who was worth convincing. I felt her smile in the kiss and lead her to the couch were I laid her down and climbed on top of her.

"What are you doing?" She asked smiling.

I grinned

"You know exactly what I'm doing."

--------------------------------------------

Julia's POV

The next day I woke up to the sunlight shining in my hotel room. I was increadibly tired but also wildly exited to go to the TVD set. I looked at the clock and it said 7am.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I had to start preparing myself if I wanted to be ready for the chauffeur to pick me up at 8. I showered and brushed my teeth.

After that I went to my closet to look for an outfit I could wear. I decided to wear a pair of jeans with a grey shirt and a blue jacket. When I looked at the clock I saw that I had 10minuts left and decided to lay down on bed for a few more minutes.

*Ring* *Ring*

Wtf... I thought

When I realized that it was the doorbell I jumped out of bed. I didn't even realize that I fell asleep. I opened the door.

"Sorry I overslept. I was so tired because of the jetlag.." I began to speak expecting to see the chauffeur. Instead there was Ian smiling at me.

"No problem"

"Oh Hi I didn't expect you." I said shyly.

"Well then today is your lucky day. I told the chauffeur that I would pick you up myself. It's better when you don't show up alone on set." He told me and I smiled gratefully.