Chapter 2

Ian' POV
I smiled. I was working on my laptop in my dressing room on the TVD set.

There was an amazing raffle on the internet to support my foundation.
We already raised a lot of money that I'll use to create a change and to try to make humans understand what we need to do.

The winner will come here to Atlanta and shoot a scene with me, where I will turn him or more likely her into a vampire.

I smiled again.

That is so awesome! I'm going to work with a fan of mine and gather a lot of money for the ISF. It couldn't be better!

There was a knock on the door, that interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes come in!" I shouted and looked at the door.

My girlfriend Nikki walked through the door and smiled at me.

Ok, now it couldn't be better I thought and smiled at her too.

There were a lot of rumors on the internet that Nikki wasn't allowed to come to set because my ex and co-worker nina couldn't live with it but that was crap!

We're friends now and Nikki and Nina get along well too.

"Hey what are you doing?" She asked me and kissed my cheek.

"I was looking at our money raising through the shoot a scene with me raffle. It's awesome! We already raised enough money to really make a difference!"

She flashed and I kissed her. Nikki was great. She was beautiful and passionate about the same things as me.

I was happy with her. She sat on my lap and we kissed passionately until my phone rang. She pulled away and I looked at her disapponted.

"It might be important" She explained.

I sighed and grabbed my phone from my desk. "Hello?" I asked with a husky voice.

"Hey it's Helen I just wanted to tell you that we close the raffle in two days. Maybe you could post something on your social media to encourage your fans to take part in the last days!"

Helen was my agent and a good friend of mine.

"Yes of course I will. Thank you!" I said and hang up.

Nikki looked at me with a questionning look.

"Later" I said and threw her on the couch with me.

She chuckled and I kissed her.
----------------------------------------------
"Okay that's it for today" Kevin, our producer shouted and I sighed in relief.

Don't get me wrong I love my job, but in the past months I had a lot of work with movies and my foundation and had to travel around the world and now I'm just tired and want to sleep.

When I got home it was 12pm and Nikki was already sleeping.

I gave my animals something to eat and spent some time with them before I stripped off my shirt and my pants and layed beside Nikki in nothing but my boxers.

"Hey" She whispered.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. I told her and kissed her forehead.
"
No problem I can't sleep alone anyway" She smiled and laid her head on my chest.

"I wrapped my arms around her and whispered "I love you".

She looked at me in surprise and smiled widely "I love you too". I gave her a peck on the lips and closed my eyes. I was really tired.
---------------------------------------------
The next morning I woke up but the bed was empty, so I took my phone and twittered:

"Want to know how it is to be a vampire? Donate to ISF to find out! raffle closes tomorrow. Thank you so much!"

After that I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I went out I walked into the kitchen and found Nikki making breakfast for the two of us.

"Morning" She smiled.

"Morning" I repeated and kissed her.

"What are you cooking?"

"Eggs, pancakes and bacon for you" She replied and I kissed her again.

She grinned and brought the food to the table and we sat down.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked since I had a day off today because they didn't need me for any scenes.

"We could just take a walk with nietzsche and ira and enjoy our time together." She said and smiled at the thought.

"Okay but I will enjoy my time no matter where I am or what I do as long as you are with me" I said with a loving voice.

"Cheesy"

She said and I laughed "I love you".