Chapter 11

Ian's POV

Paul and I decided to go to our favourite club since I didn't want to go to Waves anymore.

When we entered the club a lot of women stared in our direction. I grinned. I was used to it that Paul and I always got a lot of attention but it was always flattering.

We sat at the counter and ordered two bourbon. The barkeeper nodded and as soon as he gave me my glass I drank it in one big sip and gave the him a sign to bring me another one.

"Slow down Ian or do you want to do something as stupid as you girlfriend did?" Paul asked me reminding me that alcohol was the only reason Nikki made out with that guy.

I still couldn't manage thinking about another guy touching her with his hands and kissing her. I hurt so much.

"I honestly don't care" I told Paul drinking the next glass and ordering two shots of tequila.

"Fine." Paul said looking at me and taking a sip of his glass.

As I was about to drink my first tequila shot someone poked my shoulder. I turned around to see Nina standing there. I already felt a bit dizzy so my eyes went down to her curves. She was wearing a short blue dress and high heels and I couldn't help but feel turned on.

"Hey Nina" I smiled at her "What are you doing here? I asked her.

"I wanted to have some fun with a friend of mine." she explained "Do you want to join us?" She asked suggestingly.

I looked Paul and as he just shrugged I smiled at Nina and nodded "Sure."

Nina walked ahead of us and when I was about to follow her Paul grabbed my arm.

"Whatever you're planning to do Ian. Just drop it okay? You don't need to make the situation even worse." Paul hissed.

I shook of his grasp and shoved him away. He made me angry and I was already drunk. And well that wasn't the best combination. "Back off dude. Don't piss me off"

Paul sighed and tried to calm me down. "Ian maybe it's the best if we just go okay?"

"Fuck you Paul. Maybe it's the best thing if you'll go." I snapped.

I knew that I was doing the wrong things but I didn't want to think about it. And with that Paul hissed and left the club.

I went to the bar and ordered two other tequila shots and headed to Nina's place.

"Where's your friend?" I asked her trying to sound sober.

"We had a fight. She left" Nina explained and when she saw the shots in my hands she grabbed them and drank them at once "Exactly what I needed." Nina told me grinning.

I smirked and sat down next to her. She smiled at me and my heart started beating faster when I realized for the second time how hot she was.

"My eyes are up here" Nina scolded me when she realized where I was looking at.

"Sorry" I smiled "Do you want to dance?" I asked her and as a answer she took my hand and dragged me towards the dance floor.

I pulled her close to me and could feel her breats against my chest. I moved my hands down her body and reached her behind slightly touching it.

"Ian" I heard Nina whisper into my ear "What are you doing?"

Nina's whispered moan turned me on even more and I grabbed her waist.

"Don't you like it?" I grinned kissing her neck.

When I heard Nina moan for the second time in a few seconds I decided to play all or nothing.

"Let's go to your place" I moaned into her ear.

I could see that Nina was trying to resist for a moment but gave up soon.

"Let's go"

---------------------------------------------

As soon as we got into her apartment I crushed my lips onto Nina's. I pinned her against the wall and kissed her roughly.

I knew that I was doing something terribly wrong but I felt way too turned on to even think about it.

I sucked on Nina's upper lip while she tried to open my shirt. I helped her with that and did the same with her dress as soon as I was shirtless. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she moaned into the kiss. I threw her on the bed and kissed her hungrily.

I couldn't even remember the last time I've had sex but I wasn't sure if it was because it had been a long time or just because I was drunk.

I decided to didn't think anymore and to just have fun when I trailed kisses from Nina's jaw to her collarbone and down to her breasts. I opened her bra and took one breast in my hand sucking on it lightly while massaging the other one with my hand.

"Oh my god" Nina moaned loudly "Ian"

I felt myself harden even more when my name escaped from Nina's mouth.

I licked her nipples until they were hard and kissed my way to her inner thighs.

I looked at Nina one more time to admire her when I started licking and sucking her clit. I heard her scream in pleasure and pushed three of my fingers inside of her and wiggled them making her moan even more.

I pulled my fingers out and continued to work with my tongue until I felt Nina shiver and I could swallow all the liquids that were floating out of her.

I licked my lips and my fingers when Nina switched me around to sit on top of me.

She bent down to kiss me and whispered in my ear "You're a sex god" before she started to tease me with her entrance. She rubbed her clit up and down my shaft and I moaned uncontrollably.

"Oh" I groaned "Stop teasing me"

"Make me stop" Nina told me in an increadibly sexy voice.

I grabbed her arms and climed on top of her. I pinned her arms over her head and rubbed my shaft over her clit one more time before entering her with one deep thrust.

"Ahhh" Nina screamed surprised by the sudden start.

It felt so relieving. I slammed into her letting out my frustration getting deeper every time.

"Yes Baby" I moaned massaging her breasts.

I thrusted into her for about 5 minuts when I felt that I was about to come.
I started thrusting even faster and felt Nina tighten around me when she road out her orgasm. I moaned one last time before I came inside of her.

Nina and I were panting with me still lying on top of her.

She kissed me one last time and I pulled out of her.

I turned away and closed my eyes when I started to realize what happened.

Oh my god..what did I just do? I thought before I drifted into a deep sleep.