Chapter 20

Ian's POV

I stepped into the kitchen and saw Nikki who made coffee for the both of us.

"I said you should get some rest not drink coffee." I scolded her.

"Yes but when I'm sleeping I can't spend time with you" she explained. "And I really missed you the past weeks." she whispered and blushed.

She always looked increadibly hot when she was blushing and all I wanted to do was kiss her but I had to hold myself back. I didn't want to push things. So I just smiled at her. "You have no idea how much I missed you."

"So who did you speak to?" she asked changing the subject.

I raised an eyebrow and hoped that she would change the subject again but she didn't. "On the phone. I saw you talking to someone."

I thought about how I could distract her. "So you're watching me through the window when I carry our luggage?" I grinned wiggling my eyebrows.

She laughed "Well who wouldn't watch you? You're handsome." She said and surprised me with a kiss.

It was our first real kiss since we met at the aiport and it felt good. I held her cheeks and she pulled me closer when our mouths were moving with each other. When the kiss became more heated I pulled away and smiled.

She seemed a bit disappointed and went back to her question. "So who was it?" she asked for the third time.

I decided that I couldn't change the subject anymore and that I had to tell her. "It was Nina." I said and looked carefully at Nikki.

Nikki stepped back and nodded.
"Why is Nina calling you?" she asked.

"Hey no no no" I tried to calm her down. "It was the first time since..."

"you two slept with each other." Nikki helped me out.

"Yeah we didn't talk since then." I assured her. "Let's sit down Nikki i'll explain everything to you ok?" I asked touching her hand.

She pulled her hand back and sat down.

I sighed. "I didn't just hurt you that night. I brought Nina in a really bad situation since the two of you were friends." I said because I decided not to tell Nikki that Nina still had feelings for me.

"You didn't force her did you?" Nikki snapped at me.

"No but she wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for me. So I called Nina a couple of times because I wanted to apologize but she didn't answer her phone. And now she called me back and I told her that it would be better if we didn't spend too much time together okay?" I asked.

"I just had to clear things up between us" I explained.

Nikki nodded and sighed. "Ian I want to believe you and I hate that I'm suspicious because of everything you're doing but I'm just afraid that you will hurt me again."

"Hey Nikki I already told you. It was a mistake and I'm not so stupid that I would risk loosing you again ok? You're the love of my life." I smiled down at her and was hoping that I would gain back her trust one day.

"I love you Ian." she smiled and my heart jumped when I heard these words.

I smiled and pecked her lips. "So do you want some more coffee?" I asked getting up.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked in disbelief.

"What?" I asked irritated.

"You're always pulling back. You pulled back when the kiss became a little bit heated and now you just pecked my lips after I told you that I loved you!" she pouted. "Am I that unsexy?" she asked unsurely.

I couldn't help but smile at how wrong she got that. "Hell no." I told her.

"Nikki you're like the sexiest woman alive and you just have to blush or smile to make me want you so badly that it hurts."

"Then why are you treating me like your little sister?" she pouted again and it made her look even sexier.

"See you just have to pout and all I want to to is kiss you until you beg me to stop. I just didn't know how you would react. I was afraid that it would bet too fast for you. I was afraid that you would reject me." I explained.

I looked up from the floor and into her eyes and could see lust in her eyes.
"I don't want to reject you Ian"

I smiled widely and crushed my lips onto hers. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and placed my hands on her back.

She pulled back and smiled "Much better." she said out of breath and pushed me against the next wall.

I pulled off my shirt and helped Nikki out of hers too. "God I missed you." I groaned into her ear when she jumped up and locked her legs behind my torso. Now it was my turn to push her agains the wall and kiss her neck. I licked and sucked the point that always drives her crazy.

"Ian" I could hear her moan which made me harden right then and there.

I carried her towards the couch and layed her down.

"Are you sure?" I asked one last time.

"Hell yes." she smiled evily and kissed me passionately.