Chapter 3

Julia's POV

When I went home from school I layed on my bed and sighed.

I was tired of all this. I didn't want to live like this. I don't want to go to school only that everyone can tell me that I need to focus on the "important" things to have a good graduation. I want to experience new things, meet new people and travel to another country.

I sighed again.

Maybe it has to wait after school I thought.

My phone rang. It was Marisa.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked

"Hi I just wanted to tell you that Mike asked Lisa on a date and they are going to the movies this saturday."

I smiled. I was happy for the both of them.

"Finally!" I said and laughed. "So what are we going to do on Saturday?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry I have to help my parents with their café this saturday but maybe you can come to my place at sunday?"

"Uhmm yeah maybe" I murmured slightly disapponted.

"Is everything ok?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah sure just still a little pissed off by mr. reynolds" I said and she laughed.

"Understandable. He is a dick."

Now it was my turn to laugh.

"So maybe we can meet up with Hulk, Mike, Lisa and Sam on Sunday?" She asked again.

"Yes" I agreed now and was already exited.

I love to spent time with my friends even if I know we won't do anything productive.

"Great!" She answered as exited as me.

After Marisa hung up I decided to learn something for the school even if I hated it. I don't understand why I will need these things in my future because I already know that I don't want to become a maths prof.

I sighed for the god knows how much time this day and began to study.

---------------------------------------------

The next days past pretty fast what surprised me because school weeks ususally feel like they wouldn't have an end.

On Saturday morning I woke up and went to the living room and found a note from my parents.

"Hey Jules, your dad and I are at a friend's birthday today. Don't wait for us it could get late. Food is in the fridge, Mom"

I read it and threw the note in the dustbin. I was used to notes like that.

Today they have to go on a birthday, next week to a meeting and the week after that god knows where, I don't care.

I ate breakfast and them called Sam.

"Hey princess" He answered the phone and I laughed.

"Hey" I simply said "busy today?"

"No why any plans?" He answered and I could hear through the phone that he was pouting.

"How about us meeting up at 2 at starbucks?" I proposed.

"Starbucks it is." He replied and hung up.

I laughed. If you want to have long conversations over the phone, Sam is definitely the wrong friend. But I prefered talking in person too so I was perfectly fine with it and found it actually amusing.

Because of that I was truly surprised when my phone rang.

"Is there anything else?" I asked not looking at the caller ID.