Chapter 12

Julia's POV

I looked around the airport to find my parents who promised to be there. When I didn't see anyone I sighed, grabbed my phone and wrote a message for Ian:

-Hey Ian, I landed a few minutes ago, I'm good. How are u?

Since my parents hadn't showed up yet I opened my twitter account and checked the news.

I smiled at some posts until I saw one tweet:

'Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder caught kissing in the club. Are they back together?'

I was shocked and opened the link to see a couple of pictures of Nina and Ian dancing way too close.
The article below the pictures said:

'The hot Vampire Diaries ex(?) couple Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev were caught in a club near Atlanta last night.
They 'made out and didn't notice anyone around them' a barkeeper from the club told us.
These are amazing news for some of the fans but yet shocking news for most of us since Ian is said to be in a realtionship with Twilight star Nikki Reed. We don't know what to believe about this but we will keep you updated!'

Oh no..I thought Please Ian you could never do something like that. I said to myself.

I grabbed my phone again and sent another text to Ian

-What happened last night? Please call me when you can. xoxo

I put my phone back into my pocket and decided to take the bus just when I heard someone yell my name.

I turned around to see my parents walking towards me.

"Hey Julia, sorry we were busy" My mom apologized smiling.

"I noticed" I replied raising an eyebrow.

"How was it?" My dad asked me.

When I was about to answer my dad's phone rang and he turned away to answer it without even looking at me.

Great start. I thought.

--------------------------------------------

Ian's POV

I woke up with the most awful headache I've ever had. I picked up my phone and looked at it. I had 9 missed calles from Nikki and two messages from Julia.

-Hey Ian, I landed a few minutes ago, I'm good. How are u?

-What happened last night? Please call me when you can. xoxo

Last night? I thought when suddenly everything rushed back to my mind and I started groaning.

no no no..I didn't do that I said to myself turning around.

I was lying naked in Nina's bed with her right by my side. She wasn't wearing anything as well.

I couldn't believe I did that. I just cheated on the most wonderful woman on this planet. I rubbed my face desperatedly when I heard Nina yawn beside me.

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Oh my god" Nina said when she saw me. "Please tell me we didn't do this." she sounded like she would start to cry.

I couldn't look at her. "I'm sorry Nina...I was drunk" I muttered unsure what to say.

"And so was I!" she sobbed. "I slept with my friend's boyfriend Ian! What kind of person does something like that?!" she cried.

I slept with Nina..I cheated on Nikki. What kind of person does something like that?

"I have to tell Nikki" I said standing up and getting dressed "She deserves to know" I nearly started to cry myself.