Chapter 10

Ian's POV
I got into my car and tears started to form in my eyes. I loved Nikki so much and everything had been so perfect with her until she made out with that guy. I was glad I didn't knew his name because if I did I would do something to him for touching my girl that I would certainly regret.

I decided to call Paul and fix our meeting in the afternoon.

"Hey Bud" He answered the phone.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure that you don't forget that we wanted to hang out later." I told him looking forward to spend time with him.

"How could I?" I heard him grin into the phone.

When I didn't answer I heard that he was worrying "Is everything okay?" he asked with a concerned voice.

"I'll tell you later" I said and hung up.

After that I decided to pick Julia up even if it was just 10am. I parked my car in front of the hotel and knocked on Julia's door. When she didn't answer I tried it a second and a third time until I finally heard steps on the other side of the door.

Julia opened the door and looked like I woke her up. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and to say that her hair was messy would be an understatement.

"You look adorable" I grinned at her until I realized that she told me how much she hated it to be woken up.

"Sorry..." I started to apologize but Julia cut me off.

"Why are you here? It's" -she looked at her watch- "only 10am!" she glared at me.

"Can I come in?" I asked trying to calm her down.

Instead of answering me Julia stepped back into her room and layed back down.

I laughed at how adorable she looked until I remembered why I left the house that early.

When I became silent Julia looked up and stared at me. She seemed to think about what to do next.

"What's wrong? You seem upset" she started.

I loved Jules but I wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to tell her about what happened. I mean my problem wasn't that I didn't trust her she was just maybe to young for a conversation like this.

"Nothing" I tried to smile. "Hey if you're tired you can sleep. I can just lay here on the couch and try to get some sleep too." I tried to change the subject.

"No" she insisted. "You can't wake me at 10am but refuse to tell me whats wrong" she eyed me suspiciously.

"Fine." I sighed. "Nikki went to a bar last night. She made out with another guy" I muttered sadly.

I looked up at Julia and could see in her eyes that she didn't know what to say or do.

"I..I'm sorry" she said. "How did you find out?" she wanted to know.

"Nikki told me this morning. Jules I just don't know what to do. I don't know if I can trust her anymore" I told her desperatedly.

Julia stood up from her bed and walked towards the couch I was sitting on. She took a seat next to me and touched my hand.

"I know I'm young and I don't have any idea of how you're feeling right now but trust me when I say: Nikki loves you. She made a mistake but decided to tell you the truth instead of hiding it. She wouldn't have done it if she didn't love you okay?" She calmed me down.

I nodded and she continued to speak. "Take the time you need but I really think that Nikki is worth forgiving her..I saw the way you look at her and if the two of you can't get through something like this I won't be able to believe in love anymore." She went on and I smiled at her when she finished.

I kissed her on the cheek and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much Jules" I whispered into her ear. "I don't know what I'm going to do when you aren't around anymore."

She pulled back and grinned. "Well I know. I'm going to sleep a lot more"

I laughed at her comment and kissed her forehead. "I love you little girl" I said and smiled sheepishly.

I saw Julia grin when she replied. "I love you too Smolder"

--------------------------------------------

Julia's POV

"Do you have everything?" Ian asked for the 100th time.

"Yes" I said rolling my eyes "Even if not you can sent it to me okay?" I tried to calm him down.

"Okay" he finally accepted my answer.
"Then let's go."

Ian carried my luggage to his car and I got into the car.

While Ian was still busy to put my luggage into the car I thought about what happened.

I was shocked that Nikki kissed another guy but I really hoped that Ian could get over it and wouldn't do something stupid.

My thoughts were interrupted when Ian opened the door and got in.

"Do you have a little boyfriend?" Ian asked out of sudden while starting to drive.

"Could you please stop calling everything little what has to do with me?" I asked him laughing.

"Could you please stop changing the subject everytime I ask you something about your life in Germany?" He countered.

I laughed. "No I don't have a boyfriend. I didn't meet someone I feel deeply connected to. Except of you but well you're taken" I joked immediately regretting being so stupid and mention Nikki.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"It's okay" Ian put on a fake smile and remained silent for the rest of the ride.

When we arrived at the airport I suddenly understood that I had to return home again. The place where I would never feel as happy as I was here.

"So this is it" I said turning around to look at Ian.

"I guess so" he sighed. "I'll miss you. Text me as soon as you land okay?" he asked me embracing me in his arms.

"Of course. And promise me not to do anything stupid because of Nikki okay?" I asked him with concern in my voice.

"I'll try to." he answered with a smirk.

I hugged him one last time and he kissed my forehead before I headed into the building.

I hoped to return to Ian as soon as possible since I didn't know how I could survive this boring hell at home.

--------------------------------------------

Ian's POV

I parked my car in Paul's driveway and got out. I rang the doorbell and Paul opened the door within seconds.

"Hey man" he said and we bro hugged.

"Hey" I smiled at him.

"Come in and sit down. I'm sure you have a lot to tell me." Paul said seriously and led me to the living room.

I raised an eyebrow and wondered what he was taking about. "What do you mean?"

He pointed at my face. "You're upset. I can see that by the look on your face. Is it because that little girl is gone?" Paul wanted to know.

I shook my head. "First of all: Her name is Julia and you better keep that name in mind because I'm sure she'll visit me again. And Second no it's not just because Jules left...."

After I told him the story Paul looked at me with his mouth hanging open. "I'm sorry man. Do you think you will forgive her?"

I thought about that the whole day but I wasn't sure. I loved Nikki but I couldn't trust her anymore.

"I don't know man. And right now I don't want to think about my problems anymore. I just want to drink." I told Paul tired of all my problems.

"Sure" he grinned. "Where do you want to go? Waves?"

I liked Paul but right now I had to give my best not to punch his face.

When he noticed that I was glaring at him he held up his hands in surrender.

"Sorry"