Chapter 17

Ian's POV

"It was a nice evening" I told Julia and smiled down at her.

"Yes it was." she grinned back.

"So when are you going to fly to the US?" I asked the question that I wanted to ask the whole evening.

"Uhmm..well I don't know. I have to talk to my teachers and letting them know that I won't be here the next...?"

The end of the sentence sounded like a question so I decided to answer it.

"It sounded like you can have the role as long as you want or at least as long as the show exists."

I looked back at her and she still had a questionning look on her face.

"I don't know." I sighed and answered the question she didn't said out loud.
"I don't think anyone of us will quit anytime soon..as long as Nina and I can work things out..." I muttered the last words.

Julia nodded and changed the subject.

"Then I have to talk to my parents and my friends. Plus I have to figure out were to live. That won't be so easy for a 16 year old girl."

I stared at her serious expression. Was she kidding me?! Well she either was a really good lier or she was serious about this.

"What do you mean where to live?" I asked her.

"You know..a place to sleep, a place to eat, a place to spend my freetime. I'm pretty sure you know what a place to live means." She answered cheekily.

I rolled my eyes and she giggled.

"Seriously Jules, you will live at my place" I told her. "If you want" I added fastly when I realized how bossy this had sounded.

I looked at her and she flashed. "Of course!" She jumped up and hugged me. "I just didn't want to push you into something" she smiled sheepishly.

I simply smiled at how adorable she looked.

"And I guess I have to be with you whem you tell your parents right?" I frowned.

"What? Why?" She asked in confusion.

"You're parents won't just let you go to America with a 36-year old stranger right?" I laughed but stopped immediately when Jules looked away.

"Right?" I asked again.

She shrugged and sighed at the same time. "I honestly think they don't mind"

I was shocked and felt angry. How could these people call themselves Julia's parents without caring about her? I asked myself in silent. She was such a great little girl but her 'parents' made her feel worthless like a piece of...Okay calm down Ian..I told myself.

"Okay then just handle it by your own" I said putting a hand on her shoulder.

She nodded slowly and smiled. "If everything goes well I can take a flight in about two weeks." She said excitedly.

I grinned and got just as excited as she was.

"I can't wait"

----------------------------------------------

I brought Jules home and went to my hotel right after. It was funny how just a week ago it was just the other way around.

I brought Jules to her hotel and went home after that. Now I was visiting her and she was like my little sister. I smiled at the thought that I was going to have her around me every day soon.

I layed down on bed and started thinking about Nikki. It was hard being not around her and it was even harder to know that she didn't even want to be around me.

I was so increadibly angry at myself. I didn't know how I could screw up things like that. Even if I knew it was probably a bad idea I grabbed my phone and dialed Nikki's number.

I just got the voicemail and started to tell her what I've been telling her every day the past days.

"Hey Nikki, I know you're in NY right now and probably busy..and I know that you don't want to talk to me. But it's driving me crazy to just sit here and not be able to make it up to you. I know I screwed up and I know what I did is hard to forgive but I need you. I can't imagine my life without you anymore.
I love you Nikki. That's all I can say to make you understand how terrible I feel without you. Please call me when you hear this ok? I love you so much."

I sighed and layed my phone on the table beside me.

I couldn't be angry at Nikki for not talking to me. I can't imagine how hurt I would be if she slept with another guy. I mean I know how hurt I was when she made out with one. I was hurt enough to drink like an idiot and sleep with Nina...but this wasn't an excuse. Nikki was drunk too and stopped it before it went to far and well..I didn't.

Before I could think about it more I heard my phone rang. I shot up and grabbed it as fast as I could.

Nikki

I took a deep breath and felt nervous about answering.

"Hello?" I said trying to sound normal.

"Hey Ian..it's me" she said and I smiled at the tone of her voice.

"Nikki I'm so happy you're calling back!" I exclaimed. "I love you so much please don't give up on us" I muttered.

"I just wanted to let you know that.."

"That?" I couldn't hide my curiosity.

"Nothing..It was probably a bad idea to call anyway.

"No No Nikki it wasn't. Please whatever it is you can tell me." I nearly begged.

I heard her sigh and knew she was thinking if it was a good idea to tell me.

"I love you too" she finally said and I felt my heart jump. "I'm really trying to forgive you but it's..hard. I'm not planning on giving up on us."

"It's okay, we can do this Nikki. I love you so much" I said happily.

"I have to hang up now..I'll see you when I come back?"

"Sure" I said "I can't wait" I added fastly.

I sighed in relief. I didn't screw up everything. It even looked like Nikki could forgive me. I suddenly couldn't wait to see her again.