Chapter 8

Ian's POV
After I brought Jules back to her hotelroom I thought about what just happened. She seemed upset since the second I mentioned that she'll have to leave soon.

I understood her. I was sad about that too. But it wasn't the end of the world. We would stay in touch and we could talk over the phone. I should talk to her about that tomorrow...

When I arrived at home I opened the door and saw that the light was still on in Nikki and I's bedroom.

I took off my shoes and my jacket and opened the door to our bedroom. Nikki was lying on the bed reading a book.
When I stepped in she looked at me and smiled "Hey"

I walked over to her and gave her a peck on the lips. "Hey"

"How was the shooting?" she wanted to know.

"It was fun." I answered taking off my shirt. "Jules was amazing. She's really talented."

When Nikki stayed silent for a while I looked at her "Everything okay? What do you think about Jules?"

She looked at me and grinned. "I guess I should've believed you. She's badass."

I flashed relieved about Nikki's reaction. "She is." I smiled at the thought of her. "Maybe I can visit her when I'm in Europe the next time" I thought loudly.

"She can also visit us in her next holidays." Nikki answered watching as I layed down next to her.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and she layed her book down.

"Thank you" I whispered in her ear.

She watched me with a wondering look on her face. "For what?"

"For supporting me." I kissed her cheek. "For being the reason I don't feel lonely and let down. I think I know how it hurts now." I looked at Nikki and realized that this must have sounded completely weird.

In fact Nikki watched me with a questionning look on her face.

"Jules feels like she is alone against the rest of the world. Like nobody understands and supports her. And I just realized how happy I can be to have someone as supportive and increadibly amazing as you." I explained.

I smiled at how cheesy this sounded. I slowly turned my head to look into Nikki's eyes.

When I did I could saw that tears started to form in her eyes. I grabbed her head and kissed her on the forehead.

I felt her smile as she whispered in my ear "I'm so glad to have you."

-------------------------------------------

Ian's POV

I woke up at 9am to the sunlight shining through my window.

Nikki's head was lying on my chest and her arms were wrapped around my waist.

I kissed her on the forehead before I got up. I went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower.

When I stepped out of the shower I heard a ring at the door. I dryed myself as fast as I could and ran downstairs to open the door in nothing but a towel.

When I opened the door Paul was standing in front of me.

"Hey" I said in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"You could at least pretend to be excited" He complained but a smirk grew on his face when he realized what I was wearing. "Did I interrupt sex?"

"I was taking a shower. Grow up." I replied rolling my eyes.