Atlas Academy

Narrator's

Penny lets go of Pyrrha and they smiles at each other as Pyrrha wipes her tears away. Penny turn towards Ruby and grabs her shoulders.

Penny: We have so many things to catch up about. I cannot wait!

Just as Penny finishes her sentence with a grin, the city's alarms begin blaring again.

Penny: (without changing her demeanor) It seems we will have to wait.

Penny bounces backward and salutes. As she charges her jets and then rockets off into the sky, she continues speaking quickly to Ruby even as she takes off.

Penny: Let's talk more later! I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures and tell you how I have been and I am just very excited about the whole experience!!

(Y/N): What about me!? (Pound)

Ruby: hehehehe..

Nora: I can't tell if I completely understand what's going on or have, like, a million questions.

Pietro: (on his way back to the pharmacy) And thankfully, I have about a thousand answers. But let's get out of this weather first.

Maria: (following Pietro) I have absolutely no idea who that child was. Is she important somehow?

Jaune: That was unexpected.

Ren: Never a dull moment.

Qrow: But I wouldn't say unwelcome. I was honestly expecting things to go a lot rougher.

Pyrrha: I'm glad she's back...

(Y/N) gets close to Pyrrha and wipes more of her tears that keep falling.

(Y/N): Stop crying you big baby...

The group begins following Maria and Pietro. However, as they walk, Ren senses something behind them. Before anyone can react, several bolases wrap around Nora, Oscar, Jaune, Pyrrha and Ren, the spheres at the ends of the ropes locking into place with Gravity Dust. Blake turns to look back at the commotion, just in time for all of Team RWBYY to be caught. As Ruby lands, the Relic of Knowledge comes unhooked from her belt and clatters to the ground. Qrow draws his sword and looks for their unseen enemy, before being captured himself. Five uniform-clad people come out of hiding and surround the group.

Clover: Good work, team.

Oscar: Hey! What's going on?!

(Y/N): I can't tell if this is kinky or if were in trouble.......probably both...

RWBYPN:(Y/N)!!

(Y/N): What!?

Qrow: Hey, pal! I'm a licensed Huntsman! Just helped save everyone?

Clover looks down at Qrow, twirling a horseshoe on his finger. He puts the horseshoe away and picks up Qrow's weapon. The other uniformed operatives begin gathering everyone else's weapons, while Atlesian Knight-200s approach, and the operatives hand the confiscated weapons to the robots. Clover then approaches Ruby, picks up the Relic, and looks at it.

Clover: Hm. Let's get them loaded into the next transport.

Ruby: Please! We were just trying to help!

Pietro: What is the meaning of this? (coughs) What are the Ace-Ops even doing down here in Mantle?

(Y/N): The Who?

Ruby: Ace-Ops?

Clover: Doctor, good to see you. Well, we heard a report of an unauthorized ship making an unauthorized landing, followed by an unauthorized use of weapons by unlicensed Huntsmen.