On a date with weiss!

(The next day)

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was having lunch with my team and team JNPR. I was currently drinking my orange juice when Jaune ask.

Jaune:So you guys have any plans for today?

Ruby:...

Pyrrha:...

Blake:....

Nora:....

Ren:...

Yang:....

Weiss: ..... well I'm going on a date with (Y/N) so... yeah...

I spit my juice and almost shocked on it.

Weiss: (Y/N) Are you okey? Should I have not told them?

(Y/N):(coughs) No is not that is that you got me off guard hehehe...

RBYNP: You guys are going on a date!

(Y/N): Yeah is just so I can make it up to her for not dancing with her...

Nora: That's not fair you didn't dance with me ether and your not taking me on a date!

Pyrrha: Nora don't be so selfish I'm pretty sure she was trying to spend time with everyone...

Yang: Yeah, but a date is totally different than a dance. What if they kiss!

As they argued my face started to get hotter as I started to blush thinking about kissing Weiss.

(Y/N): No, bad (Y/N) you can't be thinking about stuff like that...

Ruby: Yeah well... I already kiss (Y/N)!

Everyone falls silent I look up to see everyone looking at Ruby who is covering her mouth after noticing what she say and then they turn to me. I felt chills down my spine I look at Yang and gulp.