The Truth

(Y/N) POV:

(At Roman's hideout)

As I was there thinking about what Neo did in the ice cream store. I decided to ask Roman if I could sleep with him since I was not ready to see Neo face-to-face without blushing. I approach Roman's room. I knock......no response so I went in. I look around to see that Roman is not in his room. As I come closer to his desk I see a folder that is titled.

(Y/N): (Y/N) Yamada?

I grab the folder and opened it I start to read it.
The Documents inside the folder say:

Name: (Y/N) Yamada

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Semblance: Copycat: Allows the person to copy any semblance just by looking at a person's eyes.

The plan was a success after burning the house down  the Yamada family was found dead except for the little (Y/N). I brought her to my hideout and trained her. At first she was weak but over time she became stronger her semblance is going to be useful to us.

As I read the last line I dropped the folder in the floor I couldn't believe it all my life I thought he was my hero for saving me from the Beowolf in the forest but he was the reason I was in the forest and also the reason my family is dead. My head started to fill with questions.

(Y/N): Why?, Did he really plan all this?, and Did Neo know this?

I couldn't take it anymore I went to Neo's and my room. Neo wasn't there ether I grab my stuff and headed to Vale and into the forest. I lay on a tree and start crying as I felt sleep take over.

(The next morning)

Ruby's POV:

As my team and I were heading to class we were stop by Ms.Goodwitch.

Ms.Goodwitch: Team RWBY Mr.Ozpin wants to see you in his office.

As she said that she starts to walk away I asume that to her class. As we start to make our way to Ozpin office Weiss said.

Weiss: What did you guys do this time! Now for your fault were missing class!

Ruby: Hey I didn't do anything!

(In Ozpin office)

Ruby: It was Yang!

Yang: Hey!

Ozpin: Oh, girl your not in trouble I brought you here cause I have a mission for you.You see in this particular area of the forest grimm numbers have been decreasing and I think I know why.

As he continue explaining he show us a video of the girl we saw with Roman and that girl Neo killing grimm like it was nothing with her weapon. She was so pretty and her weapon is amazing!

Yang: So you want us to capture her and take her to jail right?

Ozpin: Oh, No I want you girls to bring her to me so she can join Beacon and become a huntress.

Ruby: oh, okey........ Wait WHAT!

Weiss: Yeah!, Mr.Ozpin I don't think that's a good idea we saw that she was associated with Roman Torchwick and probably the White Fang too!

Ozpin: Ms.Schnee I'm pretty sure she has her reason but for now that's your mission. Will you accepted it?

Ruby: Yes Mr.Ozpin no problem!

Still Ruby's POV (At the forest):

As we were trying to find the girl we saw a large fire coming from one part of the forest so we when running there. We got there and saw the girls cover in fire along with grimm whimpering in pain around her.

 We got there and saw the girls cover in fire along with grimm whimpering in pain around her

She looks really tired...

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was finally finish with the last few grimms. I use my ice to put the fire out.

(Y/N): Guess my negative energy is bringing a lot of them.

I feel really tired though. I start to get more tire and then I pass out and felt something catch me.

Yang's POV:

Yang: Holy shit she smocking hot literally!

Ruby: Hey guys is it just me or does she look tire.
She whispers.

As Ruby said that the girl passes out and I catch her before she reaches the floor. I carry her bride style.

Weiss: Well that was easier than expected, we should head back.

We all nod as we head back to Beacon.