Are you okey Weiss?

Pyrrha's POV:

I was talking to Nora while we were following (Y/N). I look at (Y/N) and saw her drooling a little then she ran to the direction of an ice cream store. Me and the girls laugh at (Y/N) child act.

(Time skip)

We were currently at the door of the ice cream store. We open the door and see (Y/N) pinning a girl to the wall! Seems that the girls are as shocked as I am.

Yang: Hey is that Neo girl that I fought in the train!

Weiss: What is (Y/N) doing with her?!

Blake: Well she did live with Roman so....

After Blake said that I turn to (Y/N) again and listened to there conversation.

(Y/N): Did you know that Roman was using me?

I see Neo move her head in a no motion and grabs her scroll and types something in it as she puffs her cheek in anger. (Y/N) looks at the scroll, then at her again, her eyes soften and she starts laughing.

Nora: I'm so confused why is she laughing!

(Y/N): (laughs)I'm sorry!  I-Is because your trying to look angry but you look so cute!

Neo's cheeks turn red at her comment and starts hitting her in her shoulder.

(Y/N): Okey! Okey! I'll stop! But hey I believe you...

She hugs her.

(Y/N): I missed you Neo....I missed you so much...

Neo hugs her back and begins to cry.

Ruby: I guess they must be very close or something...

Weiss: Yeah! But she's our enemy!

Blake: Just let her go Weiss as long as she doesn't do anything bad to (Y/N) is okey...

Weiss:(irritated) Fine!

(Y/N)'s POV:

I pulls back to look at Neo and she looks back at me. Neo smirks which made me confused until she grabs and pulls my collar. Neo lips are on mine my eyes widen in shock and she pulls away when we hear a familiar voice.

???: EXCUSE ME! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WITH OUR GIRLFRIEND!

Neo and I look at the direction were the noise came from and see a very angry snowflake. Neo turns to me with a smirk and does a call me motion and shatters. I look around in shock and see her going out of the ice cream store. I try to call for her but Blake stops me.

Blake: You have a lot of explanation to do...

I look at the girls and laugh while scratching the back of my neck.

(Time skip)

So the girls basically made me sit there for like two hours to tell them every single ting I did with Neo including the *cough* kiss *cough* that I had with Neo. Now you can see the girls jealous faces and a snowflake in the corner of the ice cream store.

(Y/N): W-Weiss are you o-okey?

Weiss:(whispers) I thought I was your first kiss

(Y/N): Oh god! Please have mercy on me...