We made it!

Narrator's POV:

The group wastes no time boarding the aircraft. It begins to fly away. Ruby watches with pity as Cordovin continues to struggle to move the mech. Cordovin herself yells out in anger.

Cordovin: This is your fault!! YOUR FAULT!!! This is... (gives up)

Soldier: (over radio) Ma'am, what's your status? We need an answer, over!

Cordovin: ... your fault... (looks down sadly)

Blake: I'm so sorry...

Yang: Don't be.

(Y/N): This isn't on you.

Blake: But--

Ruby: You're safe, that's all that matters.

Blake smiles at her leader and the two hug. Ruby looks to Yang and the two share a smile. Ruby then looks at (Y/N) who is in the floor looking like she is about to pass out again.

Ruby:(to (Y/N)) What happened?

(Y/N): That is....(sigh)....a long story.....

Maria: I suppose I have to be the bad guy and say it, getting the lamp to Atlas is still our top priority, and right now we have the perfect opportunity to head straight for it. We may not get another chance like this.

(Y/N): I know I agree with you on almost anything but No!

Yang: No way!

Weiss: We can't leave, not like this.

Blake: It's like you said, a Huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end.

Maria looks to Ruby, who just shrugs and smiles. Maria smiles back and continues to fly.

Ruby: We need to head for the Leviathan. Jaune, can you and Ren be ready to mask our ship?

Ren: I think we can manage.

Jaune: Got a few ideas?

Ruby: I've got one.

Qrow: Eyes up, everybody. It's back.

The Leviathan swims for a bit before resurfacing above the water, letting out a terrifying roar.

Manta Three-Four: Argus Base, this is Manta 3-4! Leviathan has hit the shallows and resurfaced! We need those shields up now, over!

From the city, a large crowd gathers as they look out to the ocean with concern. Terra Cotta-Arc is seen making her way through the crowd, eventually reuniting with her wife Saphron and their son Adrian, before looking out to the ocean again in concern. As the Leviathan approaches Argus, a hard-light Dust barrier is erected, halting its progress.

Manta Two-One: Target stopped! Engaging, over!

A pair of Manta aircraft are seen firing shots at the Leviathan. Suddenly, the Leviathan unleashes an energy beam attack from its mouth. It shifts the beam over to one of the poles powering the hard-light Dust barrier, destroying it. The Leviathan roars.

Ruby and her friends watch in horror from their aircraft.

Oscar: It tore straight through...!

Air Control: All squadrons, fall back to evacuation procedures. Disengage Leviathan! I repeat, disengage! Over!

Ruby: No, wait!

Ruby runs up to the radio.

Qrow: Ruby!

Ruby: We can stop it!

Air Control: Who is this? Identify yourself!

Ruby: I'm a Huntress. My team and I are heading to the Leviathan and can weaken it for you to attack!