Joining Beacon!

(Y/N)'s POV:

I open my eyes to find myself in a hospital?

(Y/N): What am I doing here?

???: You may be asking yourself what your doing here right?

I jump a little as I heard a voice I turn to the voice to see a man with silver hair and brown eyes drinking from a cup of coffee.

(Y/N): Who are you?

Ozpin: My name is Ozpin headmaster of Beacon.

(Y/N): What am I doing here?

Ozpin: You seem to have used to much of your aura and since you haven't been eating properly you pass out.

(Y/N):....

Ozpin: Miss Yamada

My eyes widen as he said my last name.

(Y/N): How do you-

Ozpin: I knew your parents.

(Y/N):...

Ozpin: I'm aware that your parents were Huntsman correct?

I nod

Ozpin: I would like for you to follow there legacy and become a Huntress.

I was shock at what he said I mean yeah I want to be a Huntress but after what I did can I really?

(Y/N): Why-

Ozpin: There is no crimes associated with you so will you or will you not join Beacon?

(Y/N):...Yes, Mr.Ozpin I would like to join Beacon.

Ozpin: Very well Miss Yamada. You will be a fifth member of team RWBY. They will be here any moment now so eat your cookies and milk and take care Miss Yamada.

Ozpin walks out off the room and I turn my head to see a plate fill with cookies and a cup of milk. I start eating. A few minutes past before I hear a knock on the door.

(Y/N): Come in!

I say with a mouth fill with cookies.

Weiss' POV:

As we enter to see the girl who's name is (Y/N) according to Mr.Ozpin who will be our new TEAMMATE!

Weiss: Great why would we-

Weiss: So cute... Wait WHAT!

I feel myself blushing as I turn my attention to my teammates and I see Ruby drooling over the cookies, Yang smirking at me and Blake staring at (Y/N) with a faint blush.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was eating cookies when I turn my attention to my new teammates and see the same girls I saw when I was with Roman. I notices the girl with a cape drooling and stare at the cookies.

(Y/N): D-do you want the cookies?

The girl stops drooling and turns to me.

???: Can I!?

I nod

She stars to eat the cookies like the cookie monster I use to watch with my brother in the TV.

Ruby: Oh, My name *munch* is Ruby *munch* Rose

I chuckle and look at the rest of the girls.

Weiss: I'm sorry for her behavior anyways my name is Weiss Schnee heiress of the Schnee Dust Company.

I nod and turn to the girl with yellow hair.

Yang: sup cutie, I'm Yang Xiao Long. If you want we could Yang around after you get better. *winks*

I blush and turn my attention to the girl with amber eyes who was looking at me but then looks away blushing?

Blake: Blake, Blake Belladonna nice to meet you..

I smile at her and she turn to face me and smile back.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N) Yamada, Nice to meet all of you hope we get along and become friends.

RWBY: Sooo cute!