The Apathy.

Narrator's POV:

Team RWBYY hop down into the well together, into a vast underground waterway system. Ruby and Yang take out their Scrolls and turn on their flashlights.

Yang: Maybe the current carried it away.

Team RWBYY proceed forward cautiously. Weiss notices more tunnel openings along the path. They continue sloshing through the waterway.

Ruby: Oh, come on..

(Y/N): where the hell is it?

Blake: Turn off your lights and just look for the glow?

Ruby looks at (Y/N) who just nods at her.

Ruby: (nervously) Okay...

Ruby and Yang turn off their flashlights, Ruby and (Y/N) pull out there weapons and proceed forward with caution.

Back above, Maria continues to read, with the words "The huntsman pointed them out to me the other day." visible on the page. Maria narrows her eyes, reading more intently.

Underground, Team RWBYY continue their search.

Blake: There. (points at something ahead)

Ruby and (Y/N) look to the direction Blake is pointing toward and notices the blue glow of the Relic of Knowledge coming from a tunnel along the path. Ruby runs forward by herself.

(Y/N): Ruby wait!

Above ground, Maria turns a page, revealing an illustration of a humanoid-looking Grimm with its name on the adjacent page: "The Apathy". Maria gasps.

Underground, Ruby arrives at the tunnel, and finds the Relic of Knowledge on the ground. She runs over and picks it up.

Ruby: Guys, I--

Ruby then looks up behind the Relic, adopting a horrified expression on her face. Multiple humanoid-looking Grimm of different sizes are bunched together. They turn their heads toward Ruby, reaching their arms out to her. Ruby lets out a terrified scream, and her teammates snap out of their trance-like states, their pupils returning to normal.

Yang: (gasps) Ruby?!

Ruby backs away and runs out of the tunnel. Yang, (Y/N), Weiss, and Blake see her run out and approach her.

Yang: What is it?

(Y/N): Why did you scream!?

The rest of the team notice the skeletal Grimm slowly trudging out of the tunnel. Ruby takes out Crescent Rose and fires multiple rounds at them. One of the Grimm lets out an ear-piercing scream, causing Team RWBYY to struggle to stand.

Yang: What is this...?

Blake: My weapon... feels heavy...

(Y/N): There screams...

Maria: Run!

From behind, Team RWBYY notice Maria appear.

Maria: Now!

Maria turns around and runs. Team RWBYY watch the Grimm start to move toward them.

Ruby: Go, go!

Team RWBYY turn around and run, catching up with Maria. They see daylight coming from the well, but more of the Grimm appear and block their path. Another ear-piercing scream is heard, affecting the six women. Ruby notices another tunnel entrance next to her.

Ruby: This way!

Team RWBYY and Maria run into the tunnel. They continue to run through the complex underground passages while avoiding more of the Grimm's kind along the way. They then make their way to an underground room. However, Team RWBYY and Maria notice a much larger group of the Grimm at one end of the room. They make a run toward the other way, but one of the Grimm lets out another scream, causing Team RWBYY and Maria to collapse on all fours.