Winter!

No one's POV:

After stopping (Y/N) from killing Sun and Neptune Weiss grabs (Y/N)'s hand and drags her with her.

Weiss: Come on there is someone I want you to meet!

(Y/N): Oh! O-okey lead the way princess~

Weiss: shush y-you dolt!

Ruby: Guys wait for me!

Weiss, (Y/N) and Ruby are running up the main avenue towards the docking bays.

Ruby: (running to catch up with her partner) Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?

Weiss: (as she stops and smiles at the sight of...) Winter.

Ruby: Wait... Your sister?

(Y/N): uh! Y-your sister why didn't you tell me! (Whispers to herself) Okey (Y/N) your about to be presented to your girlfriend's sister breath in and breath out............I'm...........not ready...

Weiss: (cups mouth) Winter! (the three then run up to the elder Schnee as she turns to see them) Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh... (suddenly curtsies) Your presence honors us.

Winter: (looks around she she approaches them) Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different.

Ruby: I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder.

Weiss: (punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain before turning back to her sibling) So, what are you doing here?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Of course. (nods and smiles in understanding)

Ruby: (looks pensively around in the silence) Well... this is nice... I think.

(Y/N): (whispers to Ruby) No.....this is awkward...

Weiss elbows (Y/N) and turns back to Winter.

Weiss: (excitedly) You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas! (discreetly whispers) Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-

Winter: I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came.

Weiss: Right! I'm sorry!

Winter: Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle. But it appears that I have no choice in the matter.

Weiss: (puzzled) But, we won!

Winter: Only a novice would refer to that as a victory. I counted at least three strikes missed.

(Y/N): What do you mean Miss Schnee! She was amazing in my opinion!

Winter: And who may you be...

(Y/N):(nervous) I-I am (Y/N), (Y/N) Yamada nice to meet you miss Schnee.

Winter: Is this your friend Weiss?

Weiss: A-ah....well she's my...........girlfriend...

Winter eyes widen but she then regains her composure.

Winter: You know what father would think of this right Weiss?

Weiss: I-I......I am very aware Winter but I love her even if she's a faunus and there is nothing he can do about it!