Seeing Red!

Narrator's POV:

Adam: You knew you couldn't win two-on-one at Haven. What makes you so sure you can win three-on-one now is no difference you know you can't stop me?

Blake: I don't have a choice. I have people who actually care about me, and I promised I'd never leave them again. So I'm not dying now.

Yang and (Y/N) smile at Blake words before glaring back at Adam.

Adam: You know, she made a promise to me once. That she'd always be at my side. Heh, and look how well she's kept it.

Yang: Did she make that promise to you?

(Y/N): Or to the person you were pretending to be?

Silence.

Adam: So I wasn't just good enough for you?

Blake: You know it's so much more than that.

Adam: I know you've made your choice... and I've made mine.

The four combatants then take defensive stances as they resume their battle. Blake and Yang rush forward together. The two of them work together to strike at Adam with a series of back and forth blows and slashes. Blake grabs the bottom portion of her broken Gambol Shroud katana and throws it at Adam, but he deflects it back at her. Yang notices this and grabs the pistol and uses the ribbon to swing Blake around. Blake uses her cleaver to clash with Adam's sword, but he sends her flying back. Blake's back hits the cliff-side of the waterfall. She nearly falls off the ledge and hangs on for dear life.

Yang: Blake!

She then turns around and angrily glares at Adam.

Adam: Moment of truth, Yang. Do you think you're faster than you were at Beacon?

This causes Yang to gasp and tremble slightly. Adam notices this and chuckles.

Adam: (smiling) Me neither.

(Y/N): Hey bitch you forgot about me!

Adam: Uh.

Adam gets round kick In the face by (Y/N) causing him to fall down.

(Y/N): Go help Blake (Take out weapon) is my turn to hold him off!

Adam gets back up and rushes forward unsheathing his sword. (Y/N) manages to dodge the swing, then rolls away from a second. Adam lands two kicks before (Y/N) dodges a slash, followed up by another. Then Adam brings the sword down diagonally while (Y/N) backs away. But then Adam rams her and she is knocked to the ground breaking her aura.

(Y/N): Shit!

Adam: Your Aura is broken prepare to Die!

Adam is once again knocked back by Yang who distracted him and already helped Blake. Adam angrily grunts at her. He swings at her but she dodges it, she keeps dodging him until he gets more angry and yells at her.

Adam: Hit me already!

Yang dodges Adams next two swings.

Adam: What does she even see in you two?!!

Blake is helping (Y/N) up while she groans in pain.

Blake: Are you okey?

(Y/N): I'll live...I have to do something if I don't they'll die.....(holds her head in frustration) what would Amethyst do!

Adam rushes forward, tossing Wilt as it spins like a buzz-saw. Yang tries to block only to be overpowered and damaged, Adam grabs the sword and activates his Semblance before bringing it down. With her guard broken Yang gets knocked back and tumbles across the ground.

Adam: You're just a coward like her!!

Adam unleashes an attack with his Semblance toward Yang.

(Y/N): Yang!

(Y/N) looks at her hands before she gains a look of determination as she closes her eyes. The attack hits Yang, creating a cloud of dust. Adam rushes forward and swings his sword down.

When the dust clears, Adam looks in shock as (Y/N) has stopped his sword with her weapon. Her eyes purple and her hair tips are lavender color.

(Y/N): Gotcha...

(Y/N) then grabs Adam's sword by the handle then cocks her left hand. She pulls Adam toward her and punches him hard enough to disarm him and send him flying back. The force of the attack depletes Adam's Aura. Adam stands back up and tries to fight again, only to realize his sword is missing. Yang manages to stand up and looks at the sword.

Yang: I may not be faster..... but I'm smarter.

Yang then throws Wilt over the bridge.

Adam: No!!

Adam fails to reach his sword in time as he watches it fall. Suddenly, Blake reappears and hits Adam in the stomach knocking him back a little. Adam stumbles backward. Suddenly, he notices one half of Gambol Shroud's katana on the ground. He and Blake rush forward to pick it up, but Blake grabs it before he can. Yang then runs forward and grabs the broken blade of Gambol Shroud. (Y/N) Split in half double slayer. The girls then impale Adam from the front and back. Adam looks down at his bleeding chest as he twitches.

Adam: Oh...

Blake, (Y/N), and Yang pull their blades out and watch Adam stumble towards the edge of the bridge. He falls to his knees and his eyes start to roll back. He slumps forward and falls off the bridge. On his fall down, his body hits the cliffside with a sickening crunch, before disappearing into the water below.

Adam Taurus is finally dead.

Suddenly, Blake starts to sob and falls to her knees as she breaks down crying. Yang and (Y/N) run over to hug her. Blake hugs back.

Blake: (tearfully) I... I am not going to break my promise, I swear.

Yang/(Y/N): I know you won't.

The three girls continue to embrace as Blake continues to sob.

Time skip

Yang: Ruby!

Yang , (Y/N) and Blake  can be seen running out of the forest to rejoin the group.

Ruby: Yang! Blake! (Y/N)! Are you okay?

Yang, (Y/N) and Blake notice the disabled mech.

(Y/N): We only left for a few minutes....

Blake: What happened?

The group then hears the Leviathan roaring.

Yang: Was that a giant Grimm?

Weiss: Yes... and we just ruined the only thing capable of stopping it...

(A/N): Sorry if it wasn't that good. I'm not good with fighting scenes...