Sisterly love

No one's POV:

Ruby grabs the tea tray and heads to the living room while Ren helps cook the pan.

Ruby: (looking at the tea tray) So, we didn't know how many people were coming, so we just cooked all of it.

She looks up, and gasps as she drops the tea tray and its contents, which shatter on the floor. She stares in disbelief at the sight of not only Qrow, but of (Y/N), Yang and Weiss. Yang approaches her little sister.

Ruby: (voice cracking) Yang, I... I'm so sorry! I- I should've stayed, and I should've talked to you more! I'd-- I just... (tears start pouring from her eyes) I wasn't sure if you wanted me around and--

Suddenly, her big sister gives her a strong hug. Ruby's lips quiver, and she looks toward her sister.

Yang: I love you. (tears stream from her eyes)

Ruby sobs as she leans into her sister's hug.

Ruby: I love you too.

Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren and Nora enter the room, smiling at the sight of the two sisters embracing each other. Qrow smiles as well. Oscar Pine enters the room.

Oscar: Uh...

He looks up, seeing Ruby and Yang hugging, and smiles. Weiss smiles as she wipes a tear from her eye, before frowning while looking down. (Y/N) sees this, she approaches the sisters and whispers something to them and Ruby nods and turn to Weiss.

Ruby: Weiss.

Weiss looks up, and sees the two sisters open their arms up for her. She smiles and eagerly joins them in their hug. Everyone smiles as (Y/N) tries to walk away because the last time she hug Yang she almost died, but like I said she "tried."

Yang: Were do you think your going?!

Yang grab (Y/N) and pulls her to there group hug everyone chuckles and smile at the cute sight.

Time skip

The dinner table is abuzz as the currently present members of Team RWBY and the members of Team JNPR all talk over each other indistinctly. The mood is quite cheery, with the children all smiling and laughing.

Yang: (laughs to Jaune) How do you lose your map at a time like that?

Jaune: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since.

Yang, (Y/N), Weiss, and Ruby laugh, while Jaune smiles and giggles sheepishly.

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!

Pyrrha: I was very impressed to how much he's learned.

Jaune: I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Uh, me? Did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Ruby: No, no! Out of control as in "awesome"!

Ren: Oooohhh. (smiles) Thank you.

Everyone at the table bursts into laughter.

As dinner continues, Weiss tells her story about how she accidentally summoned a Boarbatusk during the Schnee charity ball.

Ruby: (gasps) You did not!

Weiss has her face in her hands.

Weiss: Yeah, right in the middle of the party.

Yang: Please tell me you let that lady have it.