Pomp and Circumstance

Narrator's POV:

The ship, bearing the Schnee Dust Company logo, descends onto a landing pad, where Ironwood and Team RWBYY are already waiting, with Team JNPR and Qrow standing further back. A ramp extends from in front of the ship's double door, which opens to reveal an angry Jacques. As soon as the doors begin to open, he starts talking and makes his way down the ramp.

Jacques: So let me get this straight, James. In addition to this nonsensical embargo of yours crippling my business, you've also decided you have the authority to commandeer private property?

He stops in front of Ironwood, who calmly stares at him, arms folded behind his back.

Jacques: When the Council hears about this, you will never-- (aggressively pointing at Ironwood)

Ironwood: Actually, I've already informed them. As this is now the site of a classified military operation, it didn't even require a vote.

Jacques: Didn't require a vote?!

Ironwood: You might want to brush up on Council law before you lose this upcoming election, Jacques. Now. I've allowed you to land here once as a courtesy. The next time, it won't be a friendly reception.

Jacques glares at Ironwood.

Jacques: Lately, you seem to forget who your friends really are. I'm going to get that Council seat, James, and maybe then, you'll--

Jacques becomes distracted, his eyes widening when he realizes Weiss is present. They stare at each other for a moment.

Jacques: You...

(Y/N): Ugh, this bitch..

He walks past Ironwood, glancing at him as he does so.

Jacques: You roped my missing daughter into these schemes of yours, too?

He turns back around to look at Ironwood.

Jacques: (angrily) How long has she been back in Atlas? Did Winter know about this?

Weiss becomes annoyed and steps forward to Jacques.

Weiss: It was my decision to come here. Just like it was my decision to leave. Or have you forgotten all about that?

Jacques: If you think I'm one to forget anything, girl, then you've misjudged the man your father is.

Weiss: (with attitude) Believe me, I know exactly the kind of man you are.

Jacques: (angrily) How dare you speak to me that way!? I have half a mind to--

Ironwood: Half a mind to what, Jacques?

Jacques narrows his eyes, then adjusts his cuff link, sighing angrily.

Jacques: You know... your mother was devastated when you left.

Weiss begins to look upset.

Jacques: Didn't leave her room for days. You know how... she gets... when she's upset.

(Y/N): (growls) One day I will kill him..

Jacques acts sad while he speaks, taking a moment to peek at Weiss' reaction. Her eyes glimmer with sadness, and she looks down, frowning. Ruby looks upset, and Blake, (Y/N), and Yang glare at Jacques, Blake and (Y/N) glaring far more intensely than Yang. Jacques smirks as he turns to face Ironwood again.

Jacques: I knew one day, you would overextend your reach. I didn't come here to beg for an abandoned mine. I came here to thank you...

Weiss looks around, noticing that her teammates have come to her side. (Y/N) holds her hand and gives a comforting nod.