The Dance (part 1)

(Y/N)'s POV:

As I walk out of the room I see Ruby who seems to be looking for something or someone...

(Y/N): Hey Rubes!

Ruby:(turns to you)o-oh hey (Y/N)!

I walk towards her.

(Y/N): She looks....nervous?

(Y/N): Looking for someone?

Ruby: ah actually I was looking for you. I want to ask you something...

(Y/N):(smiles) Ask away!

Ruby:I... well, you know...em...(sigh) Will you go to the dance with me!

(Y/N):(shock)R-ruby I-I well..

Ruby:(sigh) I'll take that as a no...

Ruby starts walking away I get out of my state of shock and run and hug her from behind.

Ruby: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Ruby I will gladly go to the dance with you!

I stop hugging her and she turns to face me.

Ruby: Really!

(Y/N): Of course! Who wouldn't want to go to the dance with a beautiful rose like yourself~(smirk)

Ruby:Ah well em...hehehe

(Y/N): oh but the first two dances are safe for Blake and Yang sorry..

Ruby:oh no it's okey. As long as I can be with you.

You blush.

(Y/N):Your to cute Ruby...

Yang: Hey lovebirds stop flirting will you your making me and Blake jealous!

Ruby: Ah, sorry!

(Time skip)

No ones' POV:

Yang, now in a short white dress with black heels as she stands at a podium. The doors in front of her open and she flips out upon seeing who walks in.

Yang: Ooohh, you look beautiful!

Ruby: (groans as she looks distressed in her red dress with black lace, belt, and pumps) Can we have a serious talk about how Weiss fights in these? (tries to maintain her balance as she walks to the podium, much to her laughing sister's amusement)

Meanwhile outside, Sun is seen walking around and wearing a new black jacket with a white tie hung around his neck, which he proceeds to fight with before going inside.

Sun: Stupid... dumb... neck trap!

Blake: I knew you'd look better in a tie.

Sun stops his struggling and stares at the dark purple dress worn by Blake, now looking like she traded her dark bags for violet eyeshadow, as she steps forward and takes him by the arm.

Sun: Sooo, does this mean we're going... together?

Blake: Technically, though my first dance spoken for.

(Time skip)

Blake is spun around by (Y/N) as they continue dancing.

Blake: You look stunning.