Raven kidnapped Weiss!

Yang and (Y/N) finally enters the camp, escorted by a few bruised bandits who they had roughed up earlier. They notices more bandits lining up along the path, giving angry glares at them. Vernal steps out of her tent to see what the commotion is about. The two bandits guarding Weiss are playing cards with each other, before joining the rest of their tribe to see Yang and (Y/N) walk in. Weiss notices this and once again summons a small Arma Gigas, who begins to get to work on freeing her from her confinement. Yang, (Y/N) and there escorts arrive at the camp's main tent. Raven emerges from it with her mask on.

Yang: Mom.

Raven: (removing her mask) Yang. (smiling) So, after all this time you finally decided to visit me.

Amethyst: Wow I feel invisible...

(Y/N): Welcome to the club..

Yang feels her left hand shaking once again, but she uses her robotic hand to calm it down.

Yang: You know that I searched for you. I spent years looking for you.

Raven: And you've found me. You were patient, determined, and strong enough to make your dream a reality. Well done, Yang. But did you have to be so rough with my men?

Yang: I didn't want a fight. They started it.

Raven: Well, you certainly finished it.

Silence.

(Y/N): Awkward...

Amethyst: I agree with you...

Raven: Right. I'm sure this is all very overwhelming. But I must admit that you've proven yourself. So any questions you have I'll be happy to answer. You can stay with us tonight. I'll even have the cooks whip up something for you.

Yang: That's not why I am here.

The bandits react to Yang's irreverence.

(Y/N): Damn..

Raven: What was that?

Yang: I'm not here for you. Ruby is somewhere in Mistral. She's with Qrow, and she's going to need my help. I just need you to take me to her.

Raven: And why would I do that?

Yang: Because we're family.

Raven: (scowls, and mutters) Family. Only coming around when they need something. (projecting again) I have to say, I'm disappointed. After all, you found me, didn't you? Why not take that drive and use it to find your little sister if she means that much to you?

Yang: Because you're going to save me time. Ruby was heading to Mistral, but there's no guarantee she's made it there. Looking for her in Anima could take ages. But... Dad told me how your Semblance works.

Raven: (under her breath) Tai...

Yang: You can bond to certain people. And when you do, you could create a portal that takes you straight to them. You've got one for Dad. One for me. And you've got one for Qrow. He promised me he'd watch out for Ruby before he left. And I trust him. So, make a portal to my uncle and sister, and I'll be on my way.

(Y/N): I mean I already saw her eyes so...

Amethyst: No.

(Y/N): uh, what do you mean no!

Amethyst: I mean Yang need to do this for herself, if not then how will she grow as a person...

(Y/N):...

Amethyst: we also need it for character development...

4 wall:(brakes)

(Y/N): Amethyst What the hell!