Ironwood...

Narrator's POV:

The group heads up to the school while Forest watches in confusion and curiosity from the airship.

Ren: So, what do we do?

The group finds themselves riding a rising elevator inside the academy with their wrists still restrained, accompanied by guards.

Ruby: I don't know yet. But we should be careful with what we say.

(Y/N):(spacing out) Mhm..

One of the guards looks over his shoulder at them.

Blake: (quietly) We'll follow your lead, Ruby.

Ruby smiles but then starts to look worried again. The elevator beeps as it arrives at its destination, and the guards escort the group out into a hallway and down a flight of stairs. They arrive in a room just as Ironwood walks through, speaking to someone else.

Ironwood: I swear if I have to sit through one more council meeting like that...

He turns toward a small flight of stairs on his way to his office, accompanied by Winter and Penny. The latter notices the group and stops with a gasp.

Penny: Yay, you're here!

Her celebratory greeting catches Ironwood and Winter's attention, causing them to stop and look. Weiss steps out from behind Ruby and approaches them.

Weiss: Winter.

Winter gasps lightly in surprise, and the sisters' reunion is quickly interrupted by Nora leaning in and holding up her bound wrists, grinning and waving her fingers.

Nora: Anyone wanna give us a hand with these?

Winter takes a moment to collect herself, returning to her usual stern demeanor and addressing the guards.

Winter: You have ten seconds to take those off before I start hurting you.

Guards: (looking at each other in confusion) Huh?

Finally understanding the situation, the guards frantically begin removing the bolases from everyone's arms, while Ironwood watches with a smile.

Guard 1: Sorry!

Guard 2: Please, let us help you!

Guard 1: Forgive us!

(Y/N): It fine is not your fault but why ropes really that's so kin-

Blake: Shush..

(Y/N): Hey, don't shush me...

The bolases fall to the floor, giving off a purple glow and retracting the ropes before emitting a beep noise.

Ironwood: Please, come in.

The group follows Ironwood, Winter, and Penny into Ironwood's office.

Ironwood: It is so good to see all of you.

(Y/N):(massaging her wrist) Nice to see you too Mr. Ironwood but-

Yang: (massaging her wrist) Our reception didn't really convey that.

(Y/N): What she said..

Ironwood: (sighs) I sincerely regret how you were treated by my team.

Qrow rolls his eyes with a small huff. Ironwood walks behind his desk to sit down, and Penny and Winter take positions standing at either side of the desk.

Ironwood: When a rogue airship entered our airspace, it raised some... red flags. We assumed the ship was stolen.

Ruby: Stolen?