Chapter 1

"I should get dress," I said. Johnny nods his head and I get up from the couch, grabbing my clothes and head to my bedroom. Johnny grabs his boxers and pants, quickly sliding them on, and walks over to the front door. As soon as I walk into the room, someone reaches and grabs a hold of me, covering my mouth so I can't scream.

"Don't make a sound!" he exclaims. Johnny unlocks the door and opens it wide, and freezes up. Pamela stands in front of the entrance of his condo, smiling and said, "Hello Johnny." Cutting around the corner and appears her mom, smiling as well.

"Hello, Johnny. Boy, don't you look good," said Pamela's mom. Johnny backs away slightly, in full of surprise of seeing Pamela and her mom. Coming around the corner, myself and another person; Johnny turns around quickly to see me still naked and bound.

"Looks like they just finished; found her like this," said Pamela's dad. Johnny's heart races as he starts to worry.

"Tess," he calls softly. Pamela and her mom walk right inside into his home, keeping their eyes on him.

"We're going to have loads of fun; don't you think mom and dad?" Pamela said.

It's never going to end...

The sunlight beams through the blinds and curtains, waking me up. I jolt up from the bed, scanning the area. I turn to look if Johnny is in bed with me, but he's not. I begin to panic, quickly getting out bed and notice that I'm still naked. I don't remember anything from what happened last night. I feel as though I blacked out for a second. I grab the top sheet, wrapping it around my body and resume to make my way around the room, to find Johnny. He wasn't in the bathroom or his walk-in closet. I feel my heart racing and my stomach churning as I get scared. I barge out of the bedroom, entering the living room.

"Johnny!" I shout. No response. God damn it Johnny! Where are you?! All the sudden, I hear my cell phone go off and rush over to find it. I head for my purse, digging through it as it sits on the dining table. I manage to find it, looking at the screen to see who's calling, and its Johnny. I immediately answer it.

"Johnny!" I exclaim.

"Hey Tess," he said so calmly.

"Where are you?" I ask in a panic tone.

"I'm at the office," he answers in a calm tone again. Why the fuck is he so calm? My eyes water up, feeling a little bit of relief to know that he's alright.

"Tess, I need you to calm down. Take a deep breath and relax. Can you do that for me?" he said. I nod my head, as tears roll down my face. I do as he told me to do, taking a deep breath and relax.

"Okay, I think I've calm down enough," I said.

"I've laid some clothes on the bed in the other bedroom. I want you to get ready and meet Thomas outside of the condominium. He'll bring you to me at the office building, alright?" he explains.

"Okay," I said.

"I will explain everything to you when you get here, alright?" he said. I nod my head, taking another deep breath and try to relax my nerves.

"Okay," I said.

"Good. I love you Tess," he said.

"I love you too," I said. We both hang up, and I rush to the other bedroom to get ready to meet up with Thomas outside.