Chapter 17

Johnny unlocks and opens the door for me, allowing me to go in first and he follows. I walk further into the condo, heading toward the living room, and drop everything off. I make my way over to the bedroom while Johnny loosen his tie and undoes a couple of buttons on his shirt. I walk to the bathroom, using the toilet to take care of my stupid period. Johnny walks to the bedroom, continuing to strip his clothes. He hears me in the bathroom and asks, "You doing alright?"

"Yeah," I shout. I finish up with myself, wash my hands, and walk out of bathroom to walk into a sexy man shirtless. My eyes bug out for a second and bite my lower lip. Oh my gosh. He lays his button-up shirt and tie on the bed, and then turns to look at me. He catches me googly eyeing and biting my lower lip.

"You like what you see?" he asks. Quickly, I wake up by shaking my head and putting a smile on my face. He smiles back and walks over to him. God, I want to fuck him so bad. He wraps his arms around my body, pulling me close to him, and leans in to give me a soft kiss on the lips. I kiss him back and lock my eyes on him.

"Hungry?" he asks.

"Starving," I answer. He chuckles and gives me a small peck on the lips. He lets me go, pulls away and asks, "What do you feel like eating?"

"I want a burger," I answer.

"A burger?" he questions.

"Mhm. A thick, juicy, burger. With cheese and all the way, with no mustard though," I said. He smiles, takes my hand and places it right on his crotch.

"I got you right here, baby girl," he said. I couldn't help, but laugh.

"How about I order us some burgers from Joe's?" he questions.

"Mmmm, that sounds amazing," I said. He smiles, giving me another kiss on the lips.

"Go take a shower and relax. I'll order the food and have Thomas run over to the diner, to pick it up," he explains. I give him a nod. He takes his leave while I strip out of my work clothes to take my shower. I turn on the shower, touching the water to check the temperature and it's perfect. I walk in, standing underneath the rainfall shower head, and feeling the warm/hot water touch my skin. I run my hands through my hair, making sure it's completely wet, and then move them down my curvy body. My eyes opens up slowly and reach over for my body wash as well as my loofa. I get it wet first, squirting some body wash on it, and then put up the bottle. I rub the soapy loofa all over my body, around every curve I have on my body. I rinse the soap off my loofa as well as my body. I look down, seeing blood run down to the drain. I look up to the rainfall shower head, my eyes closing, and trying to clear my head. I spent the next forty-five minutes in the shower, while Johnny is tending to other stuff. Once I'm done with the shower, I step out of the bedroom wearing a navy blue, silk robe that doesn't go past my knees along with a matching robe. I stand in front of the full bathroom mirror, staring at myself. I feel so bloated, but that's because I'm dealing with my stupid monthly bill. I lean over, to get a closer look at myself. Without me noticing, Johnny enters the bedroom and sees me staring at myself in the mirror very close. He stands from afar, watching me closely and has a big smile on his face. From the glimpse of the mirror, I see him staring.

"Are you watching me?" I asks. He notices that he's been spotted and walks closer.

"I am," he answers. I smile, shake my head, and resume looking at myself in the mirror.

"Dinner has been ordered and Thomas is heading over to pick it up," he said.

"Perfect," I said. He enters the bathroom, standing behind me and wraps an arm around me. I sit up, leaning against him and having a warm smile on my face. He starts kissing the side of my face and I giggle softly.