Chapter 20

Thomas turns the vehicle to the right, driving down a dirty road surrounded by trees, weeds, and grass. The dirty road is a bit bumpy, but not too much. We drive down the road for two miles, and then pull up to a stunning wooden cabin, which faces toward a lake. Thomas parks the vehicle, quickly climbing out and opening the door for Johnny. As soon as Johnny is out of the vehicle, he rushes over to my side of the vehicle, opening the door and helping me out. The three of us walk toward the cabin, lights already on and I see a fire going. I'm totally in awe of the view of the lake as well as the cabin. Thomas leads the day toward the cabin, walking up the stairs and unlocking the door. Johnny and I walk in, but leaves me to speak to Thomas.

"Go to the store, buy some clothes for us as well as toiletries. If you have any questions or run into a problem, call the guys. Do you understand?" he demands.

"Yes, sir," Thomas answers. He takes his leave, heading back to the car. Johnny closes the door, locking it and returns to my side.

"Do you want to shower?" he asks. I nod my head and he leads me to the bedroom, where I can relax. We walk into a small, yet nice bathroom. Johnny and myself can barely fit in the room. We look at each other, breathing heavily and Johnny says, "I'll start the shower and you can undress in the bedroom." I nod my head, escorting myself out of the bath into the bedroom. Slowly I remove my clothes, laying them on the bed while Johnny turns the shower on and tests the water temperature. He comes out to see me completely naked. Taking the opportunity, he wraps his arms around my naked body, pulling me in close to him, and softly kisses the side of my neck. My eyes roll back, closing slowly and I bite my lower lip. My nipples slowly harden as he kisses me, sending goose bumps along my body. I turn around to face him, breathing heavily. He gently pushes me onto the bed, slowly removing his clothes. I watch every move he makes, watching his clothes drop to floor piece by piece. He slowly climbs on top of me, my heart racing and beating against my chest, she slowly gets wet. As he leans in closer, I stop him and asks, "Are you sure you want to be doing this?" He looks at me confused and asks, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, should we be doing this? After what just happen hours ago? In fact, what the fuck just happen?" I asks. He sighs, climbing off and rolling off to the side. He sits, placing his hands together and interwinding his fingers. I sit up, joining next to him and stare, to wait for a response.

"When we stopped because of traffic and we got out of the car, it was planted. Someone made it into an accident," he explains.

"Who would do such a thing? Unless," I stop.

"Unless Pamela and her father did this," he finish.

"How is that possible?" I asks.

"I don't know. I'm having my men check it out and bring back more answers. There's no way that they got out. They're under tight security. Any form of an escape should have been informed straight towards me," he explains.

"Unless someone from the inside is working with them," I said.

"It's possible, but we won't know anything until later," he said. He takes my hand, taking it up to his lips and softly kissing the back of it. I let out a sigh, feeling worried.

"Shower?" he asks.

"Yes, please," I said. We hop off the bed, going into the bathroom to shower. As we shower together, Johnny takes the opportunity and washes my body carefully. His fingers gliding along my wet, soapy, and curvy body. He moves closer to me, his hands moving up to my breasts and softly massaging them.

"So beautiful," he whispers softly.

"What is? The girls or me?" I asks.

"Everything about you," he answers. I smile, making eye contact with him. He leans in for a kiss, I return the favor. I turn around completely to face him. My arms wrapping around, continuing to kiss passionately. Our hands roam freely on each other's naked and wet body. His hands glide down to my thighs and lift me up. He pins me against the wall. I feel his fully erect cock brush against the lips of her and thrust deep inside me. I gasp, biting my lower lip, and closing my eyes as I enjoy the sweet pleasure of his hot and throbbing cock inside me. He moans softly and resumes to thrust his cock inside her. The intense pleasure of our sex is incredible, constantly making me cum.