Chapter 5

I wake up all a sudden, hearing Johnny mumble, moaning, and groaning. Even tossing and turning on the bed.

"No! Stop! Stop! Pamela! Leave me alone!" he moans. I react quickly, climbing on top of him, grabbing his shoulders and rub them for comfort and to wake him up.

"Johnny, wake up, please. It's just a dream. Just a dream, please wake up," I panic. He wakes up and then with both his hands, they reach to grab my neck. I let out a high pitch scream and grab a hold of his hands. His icy blue eyes lock on my face, seeing how scare I am, and swiftly pull his hands back.

"Baby! I'm so sorry," he said. I pull back slightly, my eyes staying locked on his face while he sits upon the bed.

"Are you okay?" he asks. I nod my head. I can tell that he's hurting because he hurt me, so he wraps his muscular arms around him, pulling me close to him, and kisses my forehead multiple times. Constantly saying, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"It's fine baby. You reacted the same way as I did when you woke me up from my nightmare," I said. He softly caresses my body, giving me comfort as I do the same to him. We fall into deep sleep and in the spur of the moment, I hear Johnny say these words, "I love you Tessena...I hope you'll say yes someday." My eyes open slowly, feeling my stomach drop and I start to feel sick. I hope he's not serious about asking me to marry him. I cuddle close to him, falling back to sleep in his arms.

I wake up to hear the shower going off again, I toss and turn a bit and face the bathroom, and seeing the light on. I guess he's awake. I climb out of bed slowly, but surely. After I get up, I make the bed and walk to the bathroom. I don't even know what time it is, but I know it is early. Pushing the door open slowly, I see Johnny in the walk-in shower, completely naked and washing his hair. His fit and muscular back facing me until he turns around to see me. He smiles and signals me to come in; I smile and stripping my bra and panties off, and joining in the shower. He wraps his massive arms around me, pulling me in and kisses my forehead.

"Sleep well?" he asks. I nod my head and answer, "Yes, did you?"

"Of course, when you sleep with me, I always sleep well," he answers. I chuckle, shaking my head, and then he pulls my face in for a kiss on the lips. I reach behind him, grabbing a bath scrunchie and his "Axe" body wash that I absolutely love because it makes him smell so good and yummy.

"Can I wash your body since you've beaten me of washing your hair," I asks.

"Of course, baby," he answers. I smile big, opening his body wash bottle and squeezing enough onto the scrunchie. I put the bottle back where it belongs, getting the scrunchie a little wet, and begin to wash is sexy and beautiful body. My other hand rubs his bare skin, but moves further down to his cock. I touch his soft cock, rubbing it as well as his balls. He groans a bit once he feels my touch, and glares at me. I tilt my head to the side, smiling because he knows what I'm doing and he knows that I'm enjoying it.

"Trying to get me hard and excite?" he asks.

"Maybe," I said teasingly. He smiles big, and then bites on his lower lip as I continue to play with his cock and balls. I can feel his cock slowly harden and throb a bit, as I wash his body. The soapy and foamy body wash completely covers him, making him look even sexier than before. God, I want you so bad right now. He moves closer to me, pushing me against the wall and kisses me lustfully. I drop the scrunchie, wrapping my arms around his neck, lifting my left leg up and I feel his right-hand touch and rub my thigh. With the same hand, it moves from the outer of my thigh, to my inner and move closer to her.

"I want to put my cock inside you, and fuck you sensually," he moans, and then growls sensually.

"I want you inside me," I moan, panting heavily. With his left hand, it reaches for his cock and strokes it hard and fast. We continue to have a completely make out session, as he gets himself ready to fuck me. I'm already soaking wet and I start to worry about the stitches, so I break the kiss.