Chapter 13

I wake up, to find myself in the bedroom and it is dark. My heart races a little, as I start to worry.

"Johnny?" I call out. No response. Pulling the sheets off me, I crawl out of the bed and walk out of the bedroom. The living room is dark, kitchen lights are on, but everywhere else it is dark.

"Johnny!" I shout. I hear a door open and close, and then hearing footsteps. My heart races even more and I get scared. Appears Johnny and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you alright baby?" he asks.

"Where were you?" I asks.

"I was in my study, working. Are you alright?" he asks. He walks over to me quickly, placing both his hands on my shoulders and softly caresses them.

"I thought you were gone," I answer his question. He brings me in, giving me a kiss on the forehead, and his hands move from my shoulders to my face, cupping my cheeks and making me look at him.

"No, baby. Never," he said. He pulls me in for a kiss on the lips; I kiss him back and pull back. His eyes soft and half-way open, and they're lock on my face. His thumbs softly caress my cheeks while he gives me some sort of comfort.

"Are you okay?" he asks softly. I nod my head slowly, keeping my eyes on him as they react the same way his are.

"Hungry?" he asks.

"Starving," I answer.

"Good, I just ordered pizza. Hope that's alright," he said. I shake my head and said, "No, that sounds good." He gives me a smirk and lifts me up. I let out a yelp and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Where are you taking me?" I asks.

"Bathroom. You need a bath," he answers.

"I already had a bath yesterday," I said.

"Yes, I know, but after today, you need it," he said. I smile big, leaning in to give him another soft kiss on the lips and he returns the gesture. He carries me back to the bedroom, only to take me to the bathtub. I see that the tub has already been ran and bubble were in order. I notice some rose petals in the tub as well.

"Johnny," I call speechless. He's spoiling me. He sets me down on the bathroom counter, removing my clothes and I'm now completely naked. He picks me up again, carrying me over to the tub and slides me in. The water is warm, relaxing, and I just sink. I look up at Johnny, having a big smile on my face.

"Pizza will be here in twenty minutes. Take your time in the tub and relax, alright?" he said. I nod my head, smiling at him some more. He gives me a kiss on the top of my head and leaves the room, while I soak in the tub. I play with the rose petals, which are a mixture of red, white, and pink. As I normally do, I sulk in the tub and relax. Twenty minutes have gone by and I decide to get out of the tub. My body feels so soft, like someone rub lotion on my body. I walk out of the bathroom, completely naked and head to the walk-in closet. I grab a sleeveless tank, throwing it on, and pair of exercise shorts. I open a drawer, grabbing a pair of panties and quickly putting them on. I finish getting dress and join Johnny in the kitchen. I see him in the kitchen, opening up two large pizza boxes and looks up to see me. A smile draws on his face as I enter the kids. He wraps one arm around me, pulls me in and gives me a peck on the lips. I kiss him back and smile.

"What kind of pizza did you get?" I asks.

"Pepperoni with stuffed crust and plain cheese," he answers. Oh yummy. "And since I'm very lazy to do laundry, I requested that they provide paper plates for us," he continues. Don't you have a made that does all your house work? I shake my head, trying hard not to argue with that. We let go of each other, Johnny hands me a paper plate and I go straight for the pepperoni with the stuffed crust, one slice and grab a cheese pizza slice. I walk away, going around the kitchen and taking a seat on the bar. Johnny grabs two slices of pepperoni and two slices of the cheese. He sets down his plate, opening up the top cabinet in front of us, and grabs two large plastic souvenir cups. He closes the cabinet, walking over to the freezer and opening it up to grab a handful of ice and filling both cups halfway.