Back To Normal

Your P.O.V

You're swaying gently as Goldy carries you over his shoulder to Freddy's. You sometimes look up and are greeted with the shocked expressions around you.

"Goldy!!!!!! People are looking at us weirdly." You complain to him.

"Let them look. People always stare at what they can't have." He replied smugly.

You can think of a million ways to respond but your voice doesn't seem to want to work anymore. You decide to just keep your mouth shut and enjoy the ride. It takes about ten minutes before the pizzeria is close. He walks a couple more feet closer then sets you down on the cement parking lot.

"Are you actually going to come inside or are you going to run away from the pizzeria?"

"I'll come in. Just don't blame me if I'm on the floor crying again, it hurts to see them like that."

"I won't blame you. I'll probably join you at this point."

Before you have a chance to respond he grabs your hand and starts walking to the pizzeria. You reach the door and Goldy pushes inside with you close behind.

It looks the same as it did yesterday. Except with a lot less people roaming around. You can hear people in the kitchen, which means that the cooks and waitresses are probably in there. Monique is probably at home. Then you hear shouting from down the hall.

"YES!!!!!!!! We did it!!!!"

"Isn't that Drakes voice?"

You nod your head in agreement.

"Well let's go see what he's so excited about then."

You both walk to where you heard the shouting coming from. You look down the hall and see that the light in the storage room is on and can hear voices coming from within. Leaving Goldy behind, you walk towards the room hesitantly to see why he was so happy. You reach the door and take a peek inside.

Inside the room is Nick, Alkia, and Drake. There are also 4 animatronics that are fully repaired and standing and moving around normally. Your heart skips a beat when you see Foxy moving again. You feel Goldy behind you, looking in as well. You look to see Nicks face and he looks as if he's mad that they are working. You see him looking at Foxy with the devilish grin. Whatever he's thinking is not good. You don't want to give him anymore time to keep thinking about whatever he's thinking so you walk in the room to interrupt his thoughts.

"You guys got them fixed up?" You ask.

Alkia writes on his whiteboard and then holds it up for you to read. 'If you mean me not him then yes'

"Drake didn't help?" Goldy asks.

"I helped!!!! I went digging through the rubble to find Bonnie's arm and face. As you can see, I found them." He says proudly.

"Is that all you did?" You ask.

"I also played with Alkia's dog."

"Alkia has a dog?" You and Goldy say in unsion.

'He's not here right now. Monique took him home awhile ago.' Alkia's whiteboard says.

"Ok. How are the animatronics doing?" Goldy asks.

"Great. They all work with no glitches. All we really have to do is fix their suits up a bit before they can be put out on display." Drake says with his arms crossed.

The entire conversation your eyes keep going back to Nick. He seems angry. Like really angry. He catches you looking at him and he gives you the death stare.

"What's wrong Nick?" You ask hesitantly.

"Nothing. Just stressed about tomorrow. It's not everyday a new pizzeria opens. It's getting late so you should all leave. Except for you Y/N and your friend there. You guys are staying the night here. Make sure that these old animatronics don't start moving on their own."

With that he walks out of the room, probably to go tell the people in the kitchen that it's time for them to head home. Drake and Alkia walk out of the room, leaving you and Goldy alone with the animatronics. You wait until you hear the front door lock before approaching the animatronics. You touch Foxy and he starts glitching out. You take a few hurried steps backwards as the others start glitching as well. You cover your eyes not wanting to see what's happening to your dear friends. Soon instead of hearing metal parts grinding against each other, you can hear groaning coming from in front of you. You uncover your eyes and see the four of them in their human form and they look like shit.

A/N
Yay!!!!! There back. For the most part that is. I know that I have already posted a chapter today for the other story, but toads the day I'm actually suppose to post on this book so you guys get a chapter for both stories. I also had frequent comments saying please update, update soon and stuff so I couldn't just hold out for another day. Another thing I wanted to say was, you guys know the mute character Alkia? Well he's in another book as well. The creator of the character is writing a book with him in it, so if you want to know more about the character, the book is called A Life With Chica by TheMiniPyro
If are also one of the people that gave me an OC and are writing a story with them in it, give me the details and I'll put it on here in case any one wants more info on the character that you created. I think that's everything Little Foxes so I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!!