A Sight

Your P.O.V

"Where's Foxy? Where's the rest of the gang? What happened to them?" You say in barely a whisper.

"I'm not sure Y/N, but I promise you that we will find them. No matter what it takes." Goldy says to you while putting his hand on your shoulder.

"So what do you guys think of all the new animatronics? The old ones needed some serious repairs. I'll put them out once I have the repairs finished." Nick says to you.

"Where are the old animatronics?" You ask hoping he will give up their location.

"There just in the storage room for now. We had a little accident and they got trashed badly. You can go see them later when you and Monique are doing your test run overnight stay. Your friend there can stay if he wants to." Nick says before he walks away to talk to the others.

"What do you think happened to them Goldy? You think that they are alright?" You ask in a hushed voice.

"They should be fine. They know that we are coming back to them. They won't give up too easily. They are fighters. Trust me, they are fine." Goldy tells you, wrapping you in a hug.

"Y/N!!!!! DO YOU AND YOUR FRIEND WANT TO COME MEET THE NEW COOKS???" Nick yells at you from the main room.

You look to Goldy and he nods in response. You extract himself out of his arms and head in the direction of Nicks voice.

Goldy and you head to main the main room to be greeted by three new people. They must be the new cooks.

"This is Rosie." Nicks says pointing to a girl with honey blonde hair with orangish/light red streaks running throughout it. She is short and skinny with an athletic build. They are accompanied with green eyes and pale skin.

"This is Remit." Nick says while pointing to a small, weak, pale skinned girl. She has short black hair that's in a small ponytail and chocolate brown eyes. She's wearing yoga pants, a sweater, and tennis shoes.

"And this is Raven." He lastly says pointing the last girl. Her eyes are too different colours. Neon green is the left eye and neon blue is the right eye. The whites of the eyes are black and it appears that there is blood coming from her eyes. She's wearing black converse, tight pants and a big dark green hoodie. She has white hair with gold highlights.

"These are our new cooks." He says gesturing to the three girls. You watch as he glances at his wrist watch.

"I think it's time we all went home. Except for Y/N, her friend, and Monique. I want you three to stay and get familiarized with this place at night. I have a feeling that it'll come in handy pretty soon."

With that you watch as every one leaves, leaving Goldy, You, and Monique alone in dark pizzeria. You glance at the clock and see that it's 11:57.

"Will these animatronics try to kill us?" You ask Goldy.

"I've never met these animatronics so I don't exactly know if they do." He whispers as he backs away from the animatronics.

"Let's just go and find the real animatronics. Not these fake wannabes." You say back.

"Where are you guys going???" Monique asks.

"We're going to go find our family." Goldy says.

With that you both turn around and run towards the direction of the storage room. You reach it and stop at the door. You put your hand on the handle just as the bell rings 12.

"Are you sure we want to do this? What if they messed with the wiring and they don't remember us?" You say. You start crying at the end.

Goldy walks up and wraps his arms around you.

"There's only one way for us to find out. If they did somehow change, I'll be right beside you to help." He says in your ear.

You nod and push the handle down and walk into the room. You're greeted with a sight you wish didn't exist.