Water and Mud

Your P.O.V

All four of them are covered in dirt, mud, and some other nasty looking substance from head to toe. Their hair is matted down with it and their clothes are ripped and shredded in lots of places. All of their eyes are bloodshot. You step away from them not wanting to get any closer to them than you already were. You feel Goldy's arms wrap around you and pull you into him.

"What happened to them Goldy? Why do they look so bad?" You whisper to him.

"What happens to us in our animatronic form, effects our human forms as well. For an example, if they didn't get Bonnie's face and arm back, he would be missing them right now as well." He says back to you.

"You think they will let us help them get cleaned up?"

"Probably."

"I think we are going to need more than just the two of us though."

"You think?"

"Maybe we should go into Nick's office and see if he has the phone numbers for Drake, Alkia, and Monique. We can trust them right?"

"I'm not sure. That Drake guy doesn't seem like someone that would take matters like this seriously."

"Do we have any other choices?"

"We can call the waitresses. They seem trustworthy."

"So if we call everyone that we mentioned, that would mean we would have 7 people in total to clean these four. You think that will be enough people?"

"It will have to be. You stay here while I go look in the office for the phone numbers. Keep these guys company while I'm gone."

Goldy let's go of you and heads in the direction of the office, leaving you with the four dirty people. You watch them as they try to move but never seem to get too far before they either A. Slip and fall right back down B. Slip and hit someone to their side. They start to actually form words and you can hear the quiet cries of "help" "I can't feel anything" "what happened to us?" It breaks your heart every time they say something to you. Your attention gets drawn to Foxy, who has managed to actually stand on his own feet without falling. His achievement is short lived as he slips and slides directly at you. You don't get the chance to move as it takes three seconds before he is right there. He crashes into your feet making you fall right on top of him.

You feel the wetness of the mud and mystery substance coming through your clothing. It's cold and makes you shiver. You feel arms wrap around you and realize that they're Foxy's.

"I'm sorry that your cold lass, but it's not my fault that ye keep falling for me."

You push yourself up so you can see his face. He's got a huge smirk on his face that you want to wipe off. You can't though as you realize that he's holding for you and it's been over two weeks since the last time that this happened.

"FOXY!!!!"

You wrap your arms around his neck, no longer caring about the fact that he covered in muck from head to toe.

"I missed ye too lass."

"Hey Y/N, what about us? You didn't forget about us did you?" Freddy asks.

You unwrap yourself from Foxy and head over and hug the other three.

"I would never forget any of you."

You hear foot steps approaching which must mean that Goldy had found all the numbers.

"Hey Y/N, I called everybody and said that we needed help at the pizzeria immediately. They should all be here in the next ten minutes or so." He tells you from somewhere in the hall.

He rounds the corner and you can see the surprise all over his face when he sees you hugging to dirt covered people.

"Well now we are going to have to clean you up as well. Now we are down to 6 people cleaning up 5 people. This should be entertaining." Goldy says.

"What do you mean cleaning?" Bonnie asks.

"We invited a bunch of people over to help clean you guys back up so you look like yourselves again. I was going to help clean you guys, but now I guess I'm going to have to get cleaned up myself." You tell the four of them.

Just then you hear a bunch if knocks coming from the front door of the pizzeria. Goldy walks off to let in the people that have arrived to help clean up. He returns in a couple of minutes with five other people. You look at their faces and watch as the realization comes across their faces.

"Wait. Aren't those the animatronics from the old place? They look kind of human." Kat asks.

"Ya. They look quite lifelike." Wolfy chimes in.

"That's because they are humans not robots. Now go get some buckets full of warm water, soap, and sponges. We need to clean these five up." Goldy says.

Drake gets a demonic look on his face as he runs off to get the buckets of water. A couple minutes later he comes back with two pails of soapy water. He sets one down and stands in front of the five of you on the floor.

"I think it's a good time to have a WATERFIGHT!!!!!!!"

With that he throws the water from the pail and covers you all with the warm water inside. 'This is going to be an interesting fight' you think to yourself as you push yourself off the floor and lunge towards Drake.

A/N
So here's your chapter that you guys have been asking for. In case any of you guys didn't get the message, I'm delaying the prequel till later. There is about two or three parts left and if I'm afraid that if I post them, it might ruin this story so I'm going to wait awhile before I post another chapter of it. But I will tell you the chapter names for them so you guys can get a rough idea what they will be.
Chapter 7- Sneaking Back
Chapter 8- A Loving Embrace (Lemon)
Chapter 9- A Life Ends For A New One To Start
So those are the last chapters of that book.
I'm also excited about Falling For Foxy. It's almost to 20 K reads which is really exciting. This one is already over a 1 K and it's no where near close to being down. I have a lot planned for this book so it's going to be a nice long book/story thing. Futures chapters for this story may be slow coming. We just had a family death so my life has been thrown upside down which makes it hard to write chapters for you guys. Thankfully I'm unable to go to school today due to massive snow banks and no busses so I'll hopefully get a couple chapters written in advance for you guys. I may also post a double Chapter today considering the fact that I have nothing better to do with my life today. So I think that's everything so I'll see you in the next chapter Little Foxes!!!!