A Less Than Happy Reunion

I just want to give a chapter dedication to Kirai-sempai I hope this makes you happy.

Your P.O.V

You help Goldy limp into the main area, where everyone seems to be. Everyone's eyes turn towards the two of you, and mixed reactions can be seen throughout everyone. Foxy, Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica are wide eyed and smiling. Monique is jumping up and down excitedly. Drake, Alkia, Kat, and Wolfy are just kind of staring at you semi confused as to what's happening. However. The look on everyone else's faces are ones that you were never expecting. Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, BB, and Mangle have looks of shock on their faces. They are all wide eyed and afraid. These emotions seem to vanish though. They soon become straight faces and uncaring. Them doing this, gives you a weird feeling.

They must have known that he was in the box. That's probably why they reacted like that when they saw him. It's the only logical reason as to why they would be shocked and afraid by him being here. I'll ask them about it in a while.

"Goldy where have you been all this time? You have been gone for a couple months now." Freddy asks concerned.

"I've been locked in a box the entire time. Y/N just found me a couple minutes ago." He replies, hopping his way over to a chair with your help.

"Why were you locked in a box? How did you get locked in a box? Who locked you in a box?" Bonnie asks, a bit confused.

Goldy sighs and hangs his head a bit. He looks back up and swivels his head to look at you.

"I told you Nick wasn't a good guy. And neither are the new animatronics. They are the people who locked me in the box. And made sure that no one other than the people in on it were able to open the box. I'm still trying to figure out how you able to open the box tonight. They are all here except for Nick." He says sadly.

"Nick left once I arrived here, and all the toys were busy having fun with their partners. I figured that I should take my chance to open the box when it was there. I'm glad I did. I found you." You tell him, glancing over at the toys who are shifting uncomfortably.

"Y/N, one thing I did learn when I was in the box, is that Nick is planning to kill you. He seems a little reluctant now though." Goldy tells you quickly.

"What ye be saying lad? Nick be wanting to kill me little lass?" Foxy says. Clutching his hand into a fist.

"If he tries to do anything to Y/N, he's got something coming for him. And same with you toy's over there. You try one thing with her, and you will be heading to the junk yard in minutes." Bonnie almost yells out.

"Goldy, is this all true? Is Nick seriously trying to kill me?" You ask. A bit scared to hear the answer, but deep down you already knew it.

"Yes." Is all he says in return.

"Well, that clears up some things." You sigh.

"What do you mean Y/N?" Chica asks curiously.

"Back at the old pizzeria. The guy that came in and almost killed me. He must have been Nick. If Nick is trying to kill me, that must mean that he is P. His animatronic form is a puppet. It all makes sense now. Except, for the reason as to why. That still remains a mystery to me." You say angrily.

"He told me the reason. I know why he's trying to kill you. But I told him what he could have done instead, and I think he now regrets wanting to kill you. But his plan is already in motion, so he decided he might as well see it through." Goldy tells you.

"Why? Why is he trying to kill me?" You growl.

"He loved your mom. He wanted her to himself. But since your father got her pregnant with you. He figured he couldn't have her anymore and decided to kill you for taking her away. He thinks that if you were never conceived, she would still be with him." Goldy tells you quickly before you blow a fuse.

"He couldn't have taken her anyways. She was miserable with my father. I would have gladly let her cheat on my dad if it made her happy. I hated that bastard. And Nick seems like a nice enough guy. Well, not anymore because of the fact that he's trying to kill me now. But I'll figure out a way to change his mind. But right now, I just want to go home and soak up all this information." You tell him.

"Let's go home then lass. Ye should really get some proper rest. Ye haven't had very much the past day." Foxy tells you concerned.

You smile at him, and look to Goldy.

"You ready to go home?"

"Yes."

You help Goldy up and lead him out of the pizzeria. You look over your shoulder and glare at the toys. You turn back around as your family head out towards your car to go home.

A/N
Here's a new chapter. I'm sorry that it's been taking me awhile to get it up. It's been a bit busy and stressful where I am, but I'm trying my hardest to write for you guys. But you can hopefully expect a bit more frequent updates from now on. And a new contest coming out soon. Haven't decided on a prize yet though, so if you guys have any ideas as to what you would want as a prize for being the winner, please tell me. I will gladly take input for prizes and I'm open to all ideas. Other than that, I'll see you in the next chapter my Little Foxes!!!!