Teaching an Old Fox, New Tricks

Your P.O.V

You wake up naked in the sleeping foxes arms. You can feel his naked body pressed against yours and it sends shivers up your body. You smile and slowly extract yourself from his arms and crawl towards the bathroom to take a shower. You grab a loose F/C shirt, (sweat pants/fuzzy PJ pants), and your favourite pair of slippers. You walk into the bathroom and set your clothes on the counter, making sure you had everything ready. Once everything is ready, you turn the water on to the perfect temperature and hop inside. You turn around and let the water run through your hair. Once it's wet you grab your shampoo, put some in your hand, and begin to work it into your hair. You get all of your hair covered with soap before you can hear movement coming from your room. You rinse your hair out and listen as footsteps wander towards the bathroom. You finish rinsing your hair and grab the conditioner and put some in your hands and start rubbing it into your hair. A shadow appears on your shower curtain and it walks over to the edge of the shower. You watch as the curtain gets drawn back a bit and Foxy to step inside the shower with you.

"Foxy, what are you doing?" You ask as you continue to wash your hair.

"Me not sure lass. Me don't even know what ye be doing in here." He replys as he wobbles a bit on the slippery tub.

"It's called a shower Foxy. It's where you go to clean yourself so you don't smell bad or get really dirty." You tell him as you rinse the conditioner out of your hair.

"Would that be what ye doing right now lass?"

"Yup. I just finished washing my hair. Would you like to wash yours as well?"

"Me don't know how lass."

"Don't worry. I'll show you. But I'll go grab you my fathers shampoo and stuff so we don't bring you back to the pizzeria smelling like a bunch of flowers."

"Ok lass, but please hurry back. It's quite hard to stand up in this thing."

You giggle to yourself as you slide out of the shower. Grabbing a towel and wrapping it around yourself, you exit the bathroom and walk to your fathers to grab the shampoo for Foxy. You walk into his bathroom and grab it then head back to the shower. You get back to the bathroom and close the door behind you. You then let your towel drop down onto the floor and hop back into the shower carefully.

Inside the shower, Foxy is sitting down looking defeated.

"What happened Foxy?"

"Me lost me balance and fell."

"Did you hurt yourself?"

"No."

"Ok good. Now let me help you back up so I can teach you how to shower."

You set the bottle of shampoo down and hold your hand out for Foxy. He takes it and you carefully pull him back up onto his feet. It takes him a second to not wobble, so you take his hand and set it down on a handle so he has something to hold onto so he doesn't fall down again.

"Ok, do you want to do this yourself or do you want me to do it for you this time?"

"Can ye just show me lass? Me can't seem to get me own balance."

You laugh to yourself as you take the bottle of shampoo and put some into your hand.

"This is a 2 in 1 so I only have to do your hair once. Unlike mine which I have to wash twice."

"What be '2 in 1'?"

"It's where they mixed both the conditioner and shampoo together in one bottle."

"Why don't ye use it lass?"

"I'm not sure. Can you put your head under the water so your head is wet please? It doesn't work as well with dry hair."