A Family Once More

Nick's P.O.V

Hours have gone by and we haven't heard a word from the doctors or nurses. Everyone's getting restless, waiting to hear some news on Y/N. The Toy's are all huddled together, quietly talking to each other. Monique, Drake, Alkia, Kat, and Wolfy left a hour ago needing sleep. Balloon Boy, Mangle, and Goldy are passed out in chairs. Chica and Freddy found a deck of cards and are now playing some game. Bonnie has taken to glaring at the floor and not moving. Foxy has been pacing and punching walls for the past 20 minutes. I however, have been sitting in the same spot ever since I first sat down, praying that they will be able to help Y/N.

~Time Skip~ (About another 6-7 hours or so)

The doctor finally returns and everyone gets up and look at him.

"Is my daughter ok? Did the child make it? How is she?" I ask the doctor.

"Why don't you just follow me and see for yourself how she's doing. Oh, and may I ask who the father is?" The doctor asks.

Foxy walks up to the doctor with a look of fear in his eyes.

"Me be the father." He says shakily.

"Congratulations. You are a very lucky man." The doctor says happily.

The doctor turns and motions for us to follow him. We all follow him through the maze of hallways until he stops outside a door. Me and Foxy walk inside the room to see Y/N awake and smiling at us.

Your P.O.V

You watch Nick and Foxy come into your room cautiously. After they see you however, they both rush over to your bed excitedly.

"How are you doing Y/N?" Nick asks you.

"I'm doing much better now. They got the children out safely and were able to fix my stomach up." You reply back happily.

You look at the two of them who have confusion all over their faces.

"Children?" They ask in unison.

You give out a small laugh, remembering that everyone thought you were only having one child. Nick wasn't in the room earlier when the doctor discovered that you were having twins.

"Yup. A little boy and a little girl." You tell them.

"Did you give them names yet Y/N?" Bonnie asks from the other side of the room.

"Yes I did. They were born a couple hours ago so before I went for surgery I have them both names." You tell everyone.

"What be the names Lass?" Foxy asks you.

"The little boy is named Felix, while the little girl is named Ember." You tell him.

Tears prick at Foxy's eyes as he smiles at you.

"Those be beautiful names Lass." He leans in and wraps you in a gentle hug. You pull away from the hug when you notice two nurses walk in, both with a bundle of blankets in their arms.

"Miss L/N, it's time to feed them." The one nurse says.

~Time Skip~ (Because I'm pretty sure all of you know how feeding is done)

You watch as everyone takes turns holding Felix and Ember. You smile knowing that your children will grow up with a great family. The doctor comes in with a smile on his face.

"Miss L/N, may I talk with you?" He asks.

You nod and he walks over to you.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" You ask.

"Nothing bad. I just wanted to tell you that you should be able to go home in a couple days. Everything with the three of you seems to be stable." He tells you.

"Well, when she gets out we will make sure it will be a day to remember." Nick says.

"All right. Now visiting hours will be over soon. I'll let her father and the father of the children stay with her here." He says.

"Wait, before you all leave I want to talk to you all. Including you Foxy." Nicks says to everyone.

Freddy and Chica hand Felix and Ember back to you and walk out of the room with everyone else. 10 minutes go by before Nick and Foxy come back into the room.

"What was that all about?" You ask them.

"Don't worry about it Lass." Foxy tells you.

"Alright." You reply back.

You sit back and smile, happy that everything will be good from now on.

"What are you so happy about Y/N?" Nick asks.

"I'm happy because we are a family once more."

They both smile at their words and then start preparing beds for the night.

"This is going to be a long couple of days, but it will be worth it." You think to yourself as you drift off to sleep.

A/N
Here is the last chapter. I will also probably post the epilogue in a couple hours as well. I've had my fun delaying the end of the book. I think it's time to finish it off and focus on other books and projects. Also, my challenge was not met. So that means no third book. Sorry Little Foxes. But I have something else for you guys which you will find out in the end of the epilogue. So stay patient for another couple hours and I will see you all then.